Sat, Nov 02|
Location is TBD
PMS Clan Extra Life Charity Stream
It's that time of year again to "BE A HERO"! We are encouraging all gamers from all platforms to unite and participate in the Extra Life Game-Day Charity event on Twitch.
Time & Location
Nov 02, 2019, 8:00 AM – Nov 03, 2019, 8:00 AM
Location is TBD
About the event
Extra Life unites thousands of gamers around the world to play games in support of their local Children's Miracle Network Hospital. The charity raises money by gamers pledging to play video games from home or online—enter PMS Clan's live stream fundraising event where all proceeds go to Children's Miracle Hospital chosen by each streamer.
What are we doing?
PMS Clan is hosting a 24 hour live stream on our Twitch Team Page featuring members who have volunteered to help drive donations. Each member will be individually streaming to their individual channels for a full day and PMS Clan will be rotate their streams every hour on the team channel. This way you can see and support everyone participating in the full 24 hours! You can participate or donate to an individual or directly to the Extra Life team page.
During the stream on the PMS Clan team channel we will be giving out some swag and promotion items like digital game codes, twitch t-shirts, hoodies and more. You can also get swag from individual team members on their channels and win a chance to play with them when making donations and be featured on their stream.
How can you support?
- Donate to an individual team streamer or directly to the PMS Clan Extra Life Team Page.
- Join the team - Join the stream team and help drive donations!
- Ask people to donate- Ask your friends, family and social networks to support through donations
- Recruit Streamers - Find other gamers who can dedicate time to play and join the team
- Join the live event - Tune in to watch and support August 2nd and don't forget to tell everyone you know to come!
Who can join the stream team?
The team is open to everyone! Members, Casuals, Recruits, and even Community Members, we really mean EVERYONE, is invited to join us! If you choose to participate, you can play any game, on any platform. We'll help promote your stream by featuring you on our website, twitch pages and social channels. All the money you raise will stay at the Children's Miracle Network Hospital of your choice or you can drive to the PMS Clan Team page for donations. Whatever works for you!
When Does Extra Life Start?
- Extra Life begins at exactly 8 am in your local time zone on Saturday, November 2nd, and ends at 8 am on Sunday, November 3rd.
What if I can’t commit to that date or the entire time?
- The idea and spirit of Extra Life are that everyone pulls together at the same time, but we know that’s not going to be possible for everyone. Don’t let a commitment on the 2nd stop you from joining. If the scheduled event does not fit your schedule, you can do Extra Life whenever it's convenient for you. Some even break it into two segments. The most important thing is you participate in!
What countries can participate and raise money?
- Extra Life is open to EVERY country and the money you raise is directed to the Children’s Miracle Network Hospital you select during registration.
What games can I play?
- All games. Any platform, handheld devices, broad games to outside sports, anything as long as your playing.
Who do I ask for donations?
- Ask your family, friends, neighbors, co-workers, anyone in your local community and of course the gaming community! Ask everyone! We are inspired to make miracles happen for kids. We can't reach our goal without the support of our communities.
When will the PMS|H2O Live Stream begin?
- The PMS|H2O Live Event will start on November 2nd. A schedule for the events will be posted closer to the date.
Is my donation tax refundable?
- Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization. All donors will receive an IRS compliant tax receipt.
How do I donate and where does the money go?
- Credit card donations may be made on a participant's fundraising page. Cash and check donations will be collected by participants and submitted to Children's Miracle Network Hospitals. All funds will be disbursed directly to the hospital selected during registration.
Do I donate to an individual or the Team?
- You can donate to a single participant or our Team.
Can I donate to myself if I am participating?
- Of course. Or, in the spirit of teamwork, you could also opt to DONATE to any one of our members.