Blackops 2 Killstreak Sneak Peak with FPSRussia! - PMS | H2O Clan Website

Go Back   PMS | H2O Clan Website > General Arena > General Community Discussion > Video Games

Notices

Old 04-23-2012, 04:36 PM
Elite Member

Send a message via AIM to H2O BigReese Send a message via MSN to H2O BigReese Send a message via Skype™ to H2O BigReese
Default Blackops 2 Killstreak Sneak Peak with FPSRussia!

Hey all i dont know how many of you are subscribed or regularly watch FPSRussia. But recently he uploaded a video called the Prototype Quadrotor with Machine Gun.

Heres a link to the video: Quadrotor Video

Now those of you with a trained eye in video effects can see clearly that the Quadrotor (except for in the first scene) is 100% CGI. that being said do not be disappointed because it will be in Blackops 2!

Going to callofduty.com now will let you see that the main screen has been changed to build hype for BO2. Some images you cannot see at least until the date of their reveal. That being said you can see one image.

Here is that image:
Click the image to open in full size.

Not visible enough for you? Heres some color added:

Oh and on top of that, a nice little message from FPSRussia at the end of his video:

Looks like the Quadrotor will be in Blackops 2. In my opinion this is one of the most brilliant marketing scemes that any gaming company has done, giving one of the top YouTube channels something to put out there and leave hints at that it will be a Call of Duty item. Bravo Treyarch, Bravo. Stay tuned to Callofduty.com to see more intel reveals THIS WEEK.

Thank you to my friends at iplaycod.com for the images

<3 to Piranha - Doc - Jaws - Lunchbox - Amethyst - Zealot - Damotta
<3 To my PMS Saralishous! :d

Last edited by H2O BigReese; 04-23-2012 at 04:42 PM.