Announcement

Collapse

Applying to Join PMS/H2O Clan? USE THIS GUIDE!

Recruitment FAQ

Administration suggests keeping this F.A.Q. guide open in another window while you are making your application, for reference purposes.

Q. How do I join the PMS/H2O Clan?

A.

Now that you have done that we will move on to the actual application.

Q. Where do I fill out an Application for a Division?
A.
Congratulations, it is now time to make your official Application!

Q. Now that I found the Application how do I fill it out?
A. You have now submitted your Recruitment Application for PMS or H2O Clan.

Good Luck with Recruitment!
See more
See less

[Event] Destiny 2 Party!!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@ Minx - We will be planning a CGN for Destiny once its on all 3 platforms so we can cater to PC, Ps4, and Xbox in one BIG night!!

I'll be sending out invites 10 mins prior to 9PM so we can get organized. I'm only a level 8, so I still have things locked. We'll organize lobbies based on what is available to peeps.

Much love to H2O Camper & my clan sisters Jenga PMS, Ardroxian Rayne PMS & PMS Morgana!

Comment

I have a Hunter that's level 20. Sitting at around 250 light. Yes, I know it's called power level in this game but it will always be light level to me.

So for the Hunter I have strikes and Nightfalls unlocked. I can start a new character though, was going to do that anyway.

Comment

H20 Xtreme- I'm down to play

Comment

Alrighty I've got everyone added so far on my Friendslist! We gonna have FUN!!

Much love to H2O Camper & my clan sisters Jenga PMS, Ardroxian Rayne PMS & PMS Morgana!

Comment

Working...
          X