Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Perfect Attendance - Contest For A FREE Black Ops 4!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Perfect Attendance - Contest For A FREE Black Ops 4!

{"data-align":"center","data-size":"custom","height":"403","title":"Perfect Attendance.jpg","width":"700","data-attachmentid":2109383}

You guys can probably all tell by now, but I LOVE being able to give back to you all.. YOU are what makes the Call of Duty Division all that it is! I really do enjoy rewarding you all for chugging along to make this all work, and for making our community more like a family! I am so excited about this contest..

One lucky division member will receive a copy of Black Ops 4 when it drops!
    Lucky may be a bit of a loose term.. there will be some work to be had here, folks! We can't just literally give away a brand new game

Rules:
    • All members/recruits that joined the division prior to May 7th are eligible, everyone who joins May 7th or later is not eligible for this contest as it is a full 6 month requirement!
    • You must get 4 hours of PLAYING time in each week to participate. This means.. Monthly meeting hours and holiday hours DO NOT COUNT.
    • If you must take an LOA during the 6 month period, you may still participate if you make up for the 4 weekly hours in the weeks before/after your LOA.
    *If there are multiple participants who are eligible at the end of the 6 months, then we will let fate decide who ultimately wins the copy of Black Ops 4 by entering all of the names into a wheel decide and drawing the winner live on twitch.

Go get those hours in, soldiers!!
    Attached Files
Working...
X