Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official Xbox-PC Fortnite Trial Thread!!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Official Xbox-PC Fortnite Trial Thread!!

PMS|H2O Fortnite Cross-Platform Division Trial

Overseeing Generals: Ovaryacting PMS & H2O HugsNKisses

Practice Captains(so far): H2O JayShazam, H2O Obito, PMS Yori Yoshi and myself.

Trial Information & Rules
    • Trials will typically last 4 weeks long.
    • 8 people MUST make 4 hours per week, ALL FOUR WEEKS, in order for the trial to pass.
      • IF 8 people don't make hours, the trial will be extended by a week.
        • (The reasoning behind this is that it takes 8 people to run a division. With division leader and management positions needing to be filled)
          • IF an extension does happen, please remain patient with each other and the generals. Continue to get hours as you would do IF the trial does pass.
    • If you, as an individual, miss a week of the trial, a week will be added to your recruitment.
    • If you miss 3 weeks of making hours during the trial you will be removed from the trial.
    • In order the "Founding Member Status" you must remain active for 6 months from the trial passing
    • On the fourth week of the trial, Generals will get applications posted for all the staff positions. We encourage everyone to apply. In order for a division to happen, it needs people dedicated to help run the division.
    • We will need practice captains! Don’t be shy! Help out and host some lobbies!
    • Please refer to the Practice Schedule for all current and upcoming Practice times.
      • You can switch between the practice schedule and recruitment/membership status docs on the bottom left corner
    • Our practice week will run from Monday-Sunday.

Trial Practice Rules
    • The practice schedule is in the Eastern Timezone
    • MUST have a MIC!
    • You must be in the practice by the 15 min mark in order to receive credit.
    • Respect your practice captains and fellow clan members during the practice.
    • Derogatory, racist, AND/or sexual comments of any kind whether joking or serious will never be tolerated.
    • No Teabagging, or negative trash talk in proximity chat.
    • Should you have a conflict with a captain or someone in a practice please contact the overseeing General.
    • Have Fun!

Special Cross-Platform Rules for this trial

1. We will need to use discord for in-game chat for cross play. We will have our own discord voice channel for lobbies. (I don't know if in-game chat will work, so this is a best/safest bet for communication).

2. We all need to have epic accounts, in order to invite each other cross-platform. I have included the instructions, in the previous PM, the official thread and here in this thread, no excuses If I don't have your epic username, please send it to me, I will be adding it to our schedule/hours document.

--------------

HOW TO: FORTNITE XBOX ONE CROSS-PLATFORM PLAY

Xbox One players can crossplay with players on Mac, PC and mobile (but not PS4), as long as you’ve linked your Xbox One account with your Epic Games account.

To play with others on mobile (iOS), Mac and PC while you’re on Xbox One:
    If you’re on mobile, Mac or PC and you want to play with a friend on Xbox One:
    1. Link your Epic Games account with your Xbox Live account. (You can do that at the official Fortnite site.)
    2. Add the people you want to play with as an Epic Games friend from the Epic Games Launcher on Mac, PC or from within the game on mobile.
    3. Set your Fortnite privacy settings to Public or Friends.
    4. Select Duos or Squad mode.
    5. Your buddy on another platform can now join your party.
    If you’re on mobile, Mac or PC and you want to play with a friend on Xbox One:
    1. Link your Epic Games account with your Xbox Live account. (You can do that at the official Fortnite site.)
    2. Add your friend as an Epic Games friend from the Epic Games Launcher on Mac, PC or from within the game on mobile.
    3. Have the Xbox One player set their Fortnite privacy settings to Public or Friends.
    4. Join your friend’s lobby

Discord Link: https://discord.gg/FRmXpkU

When you create your account, your username should be appropriate, it doesnt have to match your forum name, we will change the display name for our server, but no body parts, derogatory, racist, etc usernames. Ya, know, common sense.

Once you create your account and join the server visit this link to request proper member access: http://www.pmsclan.com/forum/general...scord-requests
    Last edited by Ovaryacting PMS; 03-30-2018, 10:37 PM.
    sigpic

100% in, This needs to happen

Comment

I don't play Fortnight but I'll pass the word around about this
      ~My Low-Key Siggy Shop is open! LINK~
      <3 My Sisters & H2O: Lightning | Shy Achvmnt | Kupo

Comment

Sign me up buttercup!

We now have a Fortnite Xbox Club! Lets get people added to it and start having some game nights!

Much love to H2O Camper & my clan sisters Jenga PMS, Ardroxian Rayne PMS & PMS Morgana!

Comment

I wanna play.

Comment

Sign me up !!

Comment

On Sunday we will be having a Fortnite Mixer at 9PM ET! Sign ups are here --- http://www.pmsclan.com/forum/general...-jan-19th-21st

Much love to H2O Camper & my clan sisters Jenga PMS, Ardroxian Rayne PMS & PMS Morgana!

Comment

I was in the uk grrrr
                sigpic

Comment

Scratch that. Still hope this becomes a division! Just not used to the game yet
                  Last edited by H2O Ant; 01-30-2018, 11:16 PM.
                  "Does anyone have any orange slices?"

Comment

Originally posted by H2O Sekhmet View Post
                    I was in the uk grrrr
                    You didnt miss anything, I was the only one that showed up. LOL

Comment

Interested
                      PSN : YoriYoshi2 Xbox1: PMS YoriYoshi

Comment

2 more!!

Comment

I would love to do this. I got an elgato and a facecam to record stuff on xbox if that helps too
                          Last edited by Jumpathy; 02-26-2018, 07:40 PM.

Comment

1 more guys!!
                            PSN : YoriYoshi2 Xbox1: PMS YoriYoshi

Comment

Sign me up!!

Comment

Working...
                              X