Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If it helps I came back here to see if you guys still had a league division though my time here was a very long time ago, if you guys do make one I'd love to join if I'm able.

Comment

okay. i know we are pending approval still, due to the 2 "maybes" listed and one set to start in October. However, i think we can start practicing now. so if anyone wants to, i am usually free Mondays & Tuesdays. But through the rest of the week, i work early mornings to mid afternoon shift so i am usually home later in the day. If you want to run practices, or even norms/ranked, reply here or send a PM to me on the forums.

Schedule:
      Off days - Mondays & Tuesdays
      Work days - Wednesday through Sunday - 8 AM to 4 PM
      Special exclusions - Saturday**
      Since i work for Clemson university, i work at the campus stadium, during Football Season, which means my Saturday work day may vary due to the game that is scheduled. However, if there is no game, or the game is away, my normal schedule takes precedent.
      Timezone: Eastern Standard Time - EST or UTC -05:00 Eastern time for US & Canada (for those who like to be "technical")
      League of League Division
      Main Role: Support - Nami / Volibear / Leona
      Secondary Roles:
      ADC - Cait / Jinx / Ashe
      Jungle - Master YI / Rammus
      Top - Gnar / Rammus / Volibear

Comment

What's your Summoner Name? BASILisk H2O
        Are you casual or competitive player? Casual
        What is your rank? Unranked (I'm afraid to play ranked because I've heard ranked players have zero tolerance for mistakes / bad play) I feel like I hold my own okay, but you could probably put me down as a bronze player. I'm kind of a one-trick pony right now as an ADC player (mostly play Trist, MF, Cait, or Ez). I play Sona when I get stuck as support and Amumu when I get stuck as jungle. Would love to play with some clan members again to broaden my horizon and who would be more patient with me as I learn some new roles/champions.

Schedule:
        Sunday through Thursday's I can play from 8:00 PM to 11:00 PM EST. Friday and Saturday nights I can stay up later until around 1:00 AM EST, but with work and a family, it's a lot harder to find time during the day, so I resort to gaming at night when everyone goes to bed.

sigpic

Please follow on Twitter at @BasiliskH2O

Comment

What's your Summoner Name? il Aliam li
          What is your rank? Silver 2

I can play Tuesdays-Saturdays in the afternoons.

The battle, sir, is not to the strong alone; it is to the vigilant, the active, the brave... -Patrick Henry.

Comment

I am a returning casual member for the clan. Few of you might know me from long long long time ago
            It is really nice to see people are interested in seeing LoL division. Put me down for it

What's your Summoner Name? ThePowerPuffGirl
            What is your rank? Silver II

Comment

I would become an active member again if the League of Legends division were to be brought back! I even have a few friends who would want to join the clan if it was brought back as well.

Comment

Originally posted by PMS TinyTina View Post
                I would become an active member again if the League of Legends division were to be brought back! I even have a few friends who would want to join the clan if it was brought back as well.
                Get them to come and sign up then post here! Recruits can participate in trials too
                ~My Low-Key Siggy Shop is open!~
                <3 My Sisters & H2O: Lightning | Shy Achvmnt | Kupo

Comment

Sadly I'll have to back out due to participating in another trial. Hope to see this become a division!
                  Much love to all my sisters Mercy, SammichMakr, RebelChick, Dinosaur, Azula.
                  And just as much love to my kohai, Rabbit.

Comment

I'd love to join

What's your Summoner Name? UCarryISupport
                    Are you casual or competitive player? Casual/Competitive.. depends on the day
                    What is your rank? Slowing making my way from G5 to S3
                    PMS TampaxKiller

<3 Big Sister PMS Pixie

Comment

What's your Summoner Name? Durexxxxx (5 x)
                      What is your rank? unranked

Comment

I would like to join my username is WrongHoleRemi

Comment

Working...
                        X