Announcement

Collapse

Applying to Join PMS/H2O Clan? USE THIS GUIDE!

Recruitment FAQ

Administration suggests keeping this F.A.Q. guide open in another window while you are making your application, for reference purposes.

Q. How do I join the PMS/H2O Clan?

A.

Now that you have done that we will move on to the actual application.

Q. Where do I fill out an Application for a Division?
A.
Congratulations, it is now time to make your official Application!

Q. Now that I found the Application how do I fill it out?
A. You have now submitted your Recruitment Application for PMS or H2O Clan.

Good Luck with Recruitment!
See more
See less

Warframe?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Warframe?

Hey guys anyone here play Warframe interested in a division or just playing together sometime?

I play mostly on Xbox(GT: MagentaSketches) but also have it for PS4(GT: Raesmom06).

I'll send a FR your way I play Warframe from time to time
    Head Admin at www.esports-nation.com

Comment

Originally posted by H2O Ryu Emperor View Post
      I'll send a FR your way I play Warframe from time to time
      w00t! I haven't been playing as much as I was but excited about the new content coming out later this year,

Comment

I stop playing because I had no one to play with but I found out that I have already added you because your in the minecraft division

Comment

I play it on Xbox One occasionally, I really should play it more.. It is quite fun with good company. But man am I behind in completing the content. The game has a learning curve, especially when it comes to crafting and figuring out the best optimal mod setup of those cards. I get a little confused on those at times.. Any help would be appreciated or if someone has extra mods to trade ^_^

XBL GT: Zero Exia XIII
          Big high-five to my good friend & partner: Rabbit PMS
          Xbox Live: Zero Sonico X | PSN: Xeriak | Twitter: @SonicoH2O | Sonico H2O on Raptr | Sonico H2O's Twitch

Comment

Hey, I'll definitely add you I'm actually pretty far in the game, but I still haven't scratched the surface.

Comment

Y'all add me! I finally downloaded the game. Now I just need a reason to play. GT is same as username

PMS RitzySapphire | BowToTheOracle | Nessa | Super Merc (And maker of sigs)

Comment

ok i will if I haven't already I don't know if I added you from the mixer

Comment

Working...
                X