Announcement

Collapse

Applying to Join PMS/H2O Clan? USE THIS GUIDE!

Recruitment FAQ

Administration suggests keeping this F.A.Q. guide open in another window while you are making your application, for reference purposes.

Q. How do I join the PMS/H2O Clan?

A.

Now that you have done that we will move on to the actual application.

Q. Where do I fill out an Application for a Division?
A.
Congratulations, it is now time to make your official Application!

Q. Now that I found the Application how do I fill it out?
A. You have now submitted your Recruitment Application for PMS or H2O Clan.

Good Luck with Recruitment!
See more
See less

Any interest in bringing back GTA 5 division on xbox one

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well of the interest is there. Go for it. GTA can be a fun game whenever you have a group of friends. Back in the day we came up with creatively stupid things we could do in free mode. Lol

Comment

Originally posted by H2O Itachi View Post

I messaged them fingers crossed lol and you would at least have to participate GTA is fun, for the most part at least with me there is all sorts of creatively stupid things we can do.
      Oh ya I'll do my best to be there
      ~My Low-Key Siggy Shop is open! LINK~
      <3 My Sisters & H2O: Lightning | Shy Achvmnt | Kupo

Comment

well now we wait

Comment

(Edit) (This needed to be said so the issue doesnt happen again, better knowing of the issues before hand so u can better prepare yourself to deal with the issue ahead of time)

ooooh no, not a 3rd time. 1st time was fantastic, had a bunch of awesome people in it, made some awesome Youtube vids with them. made some awesome memories but collapsed because people started to go to specific practices cuz they had specific individuals in it which made many captains quit, i went casual because all that was left in the membership majority were the toxic individuals, a select few hung in there till it couldnt be handled anymore and went casual . The second time, utter **** show, it had individuals in leadership positions who shouldnt have been in such positions (not all captains but a good percentage) it caused an instant downfall yet again with the same thing that killed the first time that had it archived. Cliques will kill this division everytime, causes practices that go unattended because people have groups they would rather play in then play with the rest of the Division

it will end up happening again specially if u will end up with the same individuals who were the cause of it the first 2 times, you better believe they will flock back. kill the Cliques, the division survives. this is coming from an individual whose been in the GTA division twice. never again man. best of luck to you and i hope you take what i said into consideration if u are to bring back this division and make it a success.
          Last edited by H2O Warhawk; 05-15-2017, 09:43 PM.

Comment

So um, yeah, friendly neighborhood General chiming in here. Before this escalates any further. Calling a division an "utter **** show" and talking down on our management in the public forums is not the appropriate way of handling things. We have avenues in which you could have made proper/legitimate complaints. Each staff member dedicated and volunteered their time to keep the division afloat. I know they would not appreciate the lack of respect displayed in your post, because, I surely dont. People are so easy to cast judgement and complain yet never want to be a part of the change nor do they bring anything to the table that could help a division grow and remain viable, but I'm all ears if you want to communicate your concerns, comments or suggestions in a Private Message.

That being said.....

Those of you who are looking to restart the division, yes it was recently archived. But with a little effort and enough members we could look into starting a division. No one has ever said that a division can't come back because of "x amount" of times it's been archived.

In the meantime, we do have the PMS H2O GTA tag on Xbox that you can send a FR to, and if y'all are serious about this, we can set up an Xbox Division Night, just to play the game together, no strings attached. I can set up a Xbox Group as well for easier access to finding folks who want to play GTA 5.

Thank you & remember to keep it clean.
            Last edited by Ovaryacting PMS; 05-15-2017, 10:43 PM.

Much love to H2O Camper & my clan sisters Jenga PMS, Ardroxian Rayne PMS & PMS Morgana!

Comment

Originally posted by Ovaryacting PMS View Post
              So um, yeah, friendly neighborhood General chiming in here. Before this escalates any further. Calling a division an "utter **** show" and talking down on our management in the public forums is not the appropriate way of handling things. We have avenues in which you could have made proper/legitimate complaints. Each staff member dedicated and volunteered their time to keep the division afloat. I know they would not appreciate the lack of respect displayed in your post, because, I surely dont. People are so easy to cast judgement and complain yet never want to be a part of the change nor do they bring anything to the table that could help a division grow and remain viable.

That being said.....

Those of you who are looking to restart the division, yes it was recently archived. But with a little effort and enough members we could look into starting a division. No one has ever said that a division can't come back because of "x amount" of times it's been archived.

In the meantime, we do have the PMS H2O GTA tag on Xbox that you can send a FR to, and if y'all are serious about this, we can set up an Xbox Division Night, just to play the game together, no strings attached. I can set up a Xbox Group as well for easier access to finding folks who want to play GTA 5.

XBL: phelixia pms ∙ Battle.net: Phelixia25 #1873
              Rabbit PMS ∙ Deuces H2O ∙ PMS Sireniix ∙ SammichMakr PMS

Comment

So um, yeah, friendly neighborhood General chiming in here. Before this escalates any further. Calling a division an "utter **** show" and talking down on our management in the public forums is not the appropriate way of handling things. We have avenues in which you could have made proper/legitimate complaints. Each staff member dedicated and volunteered their time to keep the division afloat. I know they would not appreciate the lack of respect displayed in your post, because, I surely dont. People are so easy to cast judgement and complain yet never want to be a part of the change nor do they bring anything to the table that could help a division grow and remain viable, but I'm all ears if you want to communicate your concerns, comments or suggestions in a Private Message.

That being said.....

Yeah i think the division night would. Great

Comment

I would be interested but I doubt itd get back off the ground
                  Life is like a box of chocolates you never know what you're gonna get

Comment

Originally posted by H2O L1NCOLN View Post
                    I would be interested but I doubt itd get back off the ground
                    Never know until you try, right?

Comment

Update! I have created a xbox club for GTA: search for PMS H2O GTA and join the group, we can use this as a tool to gather folks interested in playing together.

Much love to H2O Camper & my clan sisters Jenga PMS, Ardroxian Rayne PMS & PMS Morgana!

Comment

Update! I have created a xbox club for GTA: search for PMS H2O GTA and join the group, we can use this as a tool to gather folks interested in playing together.

Comment

I suppose what is next is, if we could get a fun night or play something else night started up then we could drum up a little more interest. I know people do still regularly play GTA V. All thanks to GTA Online and the constant updates for that.

Comment

We're hosting a Minecraft night first (Jun 3) and we can look into scheduling a GTA night after that event.

Comment

We're hosting a Minecraft night first (Jun 3) and we can look into scheduling a GTA night after that event.
                              I think PMS Lightning ran the last GTA night. We could get her involved in she's interested.

Comment

Working...
                              X