Announcement

Collapse

Applying to Join PMS/H2O Clan? USE THIS GUIDE!

Recruitment FAQ

Administration suggests keeping this F.A.Q. guide open in another window while you are making your application, for reference purposes.

Q. How do I join the PMS/H2O Clan?

A.

Now that you have done that we will move on to the actual application.

Q. Where do I fill out an Application for a Division?
A.
Congratulations, it is now time to make your official Application!

Q. Now that I found the Application how do I fill it out?
A. You have now submitted your Recruitment Application for PMS or H2O Clan.

Good Luck with Recruitment!
See more
See less

Minecraft Xbox anyone?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Loki PMS
    started a topic Minecraft Xbox anyone?

Minecraft Xbox anyone?

So me and PMS Lightning were thinking of getting a Minecraft Division for Xbox One going. If you're interested post with your gamertag.

Interested:
    1. PMS Lightning ~ Confirmed
    2. PMS Loki ~ Confirmed
    3. H2O 20tw3ntee ~ Confirmed
    4. Rabbit PMS (Im Rabbit) ~ Confirmed
    5. PMS Shy Achvmnt ~ Confirmed
    6. PMS Warrior (SumthinAwesum) ~ Confirmed
    7. PMSDarkSonic (LunarDarkSonic) ~ Confirmed
    8. H2O Smeezy (sSMeeZy) ~ Confirmed
    9. H2O Warhawk ~ Confirmed
    10. H2O Lone Wolf (WolfPhoenix91) ~ Confirmed
    11. Crimsonsoul252 ~ Confirmed
    12. PMS Magenta (MagentaSketches) ~ Confirmed
    13. H2O PacoTaco (XGN Pacotaco) ~ Confirmed
    14. PMS RitzySapphire (RitzySapphire) ~ Confirmed
    15. H2O Canadian (ChokeOnAPancake) ~ Confirmed
    Ideas for Types of Practices:
    • Survival
    • Creative
    • Adventure
    • Achievement Hunting
    • Mini Games
      • Battle - 16 Player Max (Elimination Styled Gamemode)
      • Tumble - 8 Player Max (King of the Hill Styled Gamemode)
      • Glide - 16 Player Max (Race Styled Gamemode)
    If anyone has an idea for a practice type, let us know!

Practice Notes:
    • Practice Captains' will each have their own worlds for each respective gamemode until realms come to Xbox.
    Updates:
    • May 15th:
      • I'd like to add that we will not be starting the division process until next month around the 14th unless we get a lot more interest. The reason for this is that I and PMS Shy Achvmnt are on a 30 day cooldown period due to joining the Halo Division. But don't be deterred!! PMS Lightning and I are determined to get this off the ground!!

Thanks for your patience! <3
        - Loki
    • May 20th:
      • Hey all! In the meantime I've gone and made a PMS|H2O Minecraft club so we may have get togethers! I've already invited some people to it but it was being buggy so you may request to join here: LINK.

Again Lighting and I are still very much desiring to make Minecraft a division! If you are interested please post with your gamertag! However please note that if you just finished recruitment into a division, whether you were a new member or a casual coming active, you will have a 30 day cool down period before you can join another division. We really don't want to delay getting the ball rolling anymore than we already have.

Our set date to submit the division application is June 18th.

Thanks you again for your patience! <3
        - Loki
    • June 17th:
      • Hey everyone! Since we lost two people who were going to be participating I decided to make a post on the minecraft forums about us. Because of this PMS Lightning and I will be pushing back the application date until next Sunday (6/25) to see if we cant get a little more interest from the post I had made.

I know this is likely frustrating for some of you but please understand that we only are doing this with the best of intentions! We want to make sure this trial succeeds and to ensure that we want to get as many people interested as possible. However we will NOT be delaying any longer so please expect the trial to begin sometime around the 25th of this month!

Thanks you and sorry for any frustrations! You may PM with all of your hate and I will accept it all -- Naruto style (But less epic)

- Loki
    Last edited by Loki PMS; 06-25-2017, 01:02 AM.

• Lightning PMS
    replied
    There is yet another update for Minecraft this week. It's just one bug fix for a crash. You can check out the fix below. This puts us in Title Update 56 (Content Update 46)

http://www.minecraftforum.net/forums...te-change-logs

Leave a comment:

• Lightning PMS
    replied
    Minecraft TU55 (Content Update 45) will be coming out soon. 4J Studios did release the change log for the update and it's just a big fix update. So for it has only been released on PS4. It's still I'm testing for the other Sony consoels, Xbox and Nintendo. To see the bug fixes check the link below. Just ignore how it says Title Update 45, they meant Content.

Last edited by Lightning PMS; 06-29-2017, 05:56 PM.

Leave a comment:

• H2O Itachi
    replied
    Originally posted by Loki PMS View Post

Can do friendo. I can invite you to some practices too if you'd like. Casuals are allowed to attend even during trial.

And yes you may PM me
    that sounds like a plan and i'll pm you now

Leave a comment:

• Loki PMS
    replied
    Originally posted by H2O Itachi View Post

ah if you don't mind keep me posted on how this division goes and ill be the best non builder you guys will ever see
    Can do friendo. I can invite you to some practices too if you'd like. Casuals are allowed to attend even during trial.

And yes you may PM me

Leave a comment:

• H2O Itachi
    replied
    Loki PMS May I send you a question through pm?

Leave a comment:

• H2O Itachi
    replied

Understood and I'm glad to here you'll still be interested in joining afterward! GLHF on your trial division!
    ah if you don't mind keep me posted on how this division goes and ill be the best non builder you guys will ever see

Leave a comment:

• Lightning PMS
    replied
    Minecraft TU 54 (Content Update 44 on Xbox One) will be out today. I do not know if it's out yet on Xbox One since I'm about to head to bed, but I did find the change log. So check it out here:

Leave a comment:

• Loki PMS
    replied
    Originally posted by H2O Itachi View Post

Loki PMS I wont be able to join at this moment sadly Since the app for the other division should be going on this week I think, but I will join after
    Understood and I'm glad to here you'll still be interested in joining afterward! GLHF on your trial division!

Leave a comment:

• H2O Itachi
    replied
    Ok the application has been submitted!! H2O Itachi I added you too just in case but If you wish to opt out you still can
    Loki PMS I wont be able to join at this moment sadly Since the app for the other division should be going on this week I think, but I will join after

Leave a comment:

• Loki PMS
    replied
    Ok the application has been submitted!! H2O Itachi I added you too just in case but If you wish to opt out you still can

Leave a comment:

• Loki PMS
    replied
    Yep, yep! Rabbit's pretty on point H2O Itachi

Leave a comment:

• Rabbit PMS
    replied
    H2O Itachi

I'm 99% sure the rules are going to be the same as always with divisions, except with a slight adjustment to match Minecraft the game.
    Here is sorta what they will be I'm pretty sure: Link (Click here)

Except during trial NO:
    • Guest Nights
    • Mixers/Events
    • Fillers or guest allow to join (except casuals)
    • No uncensored practices

As for times, it depend who is willing to step up to be practice captain, (which if anyone is going to host practice, let us know!) and what time they will host it. If I personally host them, it will only be sometime after 6pm when I'm not stream. But yes, it does matter with you joining another trial and depending when they start their trial.You will have to decided which trial you would like to join and even then wait 30 days before apply/joining another division.

Leave a comment:

• H2O Itachi
    replied
    Is there any idea what the rules of this division would be and times I may be interested
    Also does it matter if I will be in another trial whenever they decide to submit the app

Leave a comment:

• H2O Canadian
    replied
    I am going to join
    gt: ChokeOnAPancake

Added (again lol) - Loki
    Last edited by Loki PMS; 06-25-2017, 01:04 AM.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X