Announcement

Collapse

Applying to Join PMS/H2O Clan? USE THIS GUIDE!

Recruitment FAQ

Administration suggests keeping this F.A.Q. guide open in another window while you are making your application, for reference purposes.

Q. How do I join the PMS/H2O Clan?

A.

Now that you have done that we will move on to the actual application.

Q. Where do I fill out an Application for a Division?
A.
Congratulations, it is now time to make your official Application!

Q. Now that I found the Application how do I fill it out?
A. You have now submitted your Recruitment Application for PMS or H2O Clan.

Good Luck with Recruitment!
See more
See less

Minecraft Xbox anyone?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

H2O Itachi

I'm 99% sure the rules are going to be the same as always with divisions, except with a slight adjustment to match Minecraft the game.
    Here is sorta what they will be I'm pretty sure: Link (Click here)

Except during trial NO:
    • Guest Nights
    • Mixers/Events
    • Fillers or guest allow to join (except casuals)
    • No uncensored practices

As for times, it depend who is willing to step up to be practice captain, (which if anyone is going to host practice, let us know!) and what time they will host it. If I personally host them, it will only be sometime after 6pm when I'm not stream. But yes, it does matter with you joining another trial and depending when they start their trial.You will have to decided which trial you would like to join and even then wait 30 days before apply/joining another division.
    Twitch || Twitter || Xbox: Im Rabbit || Battle.net: Rabbit#1266 || LoL: PMS Rabbit

Thank you Lobi♥
    Senpai/Non-Official Big Sis: Iczo (Nessy)
    My Amazing Partner: Sonico
    ♥Shy | Lite | Phelixia | Eviljak ♥
    ♥Callisto | Beast | TimberWolf | HugsNKisses | Deuces | Recon | Natsu & Numzi | Dinky | Adikt | Itachi

Comment

Yep, yep! Rabbit's pretty on point H2O Itachi
      ~My Low-Key Siggy Shop is open! LINK~
      <3 My Sisters & H2O: Lightning | Shy Achvmnt | Kupo

Comment

Ok the application has been submitted!! H2O Itachi I added you too just in case but If you wish to opt out you still can

Comment

Originally posted by Loki PMS View Post
          Ok the application has been submitted!! H2O Itachi I added you too just in case but If you wish to opt out you still can
          Loki PMS I wont be able to join at this moment sadly Since the app for the other division should be going on this week I think, but I will join after

Comment

Originally posted by H2O Itachi View Post

Loki PMS I wont be able to join at this moment sadly Since the app for the other division should be going on this week I think, but I will join after
            Understood and I'm glad to here you'll still be interested in joining afterward! GLHF on your trial division!

Comment

Minecraft TU 54 (Content Update 44 on Xbox One) will be out today. I do not know if it's out yet on Xbox One since I'm about to head to bed, but I did find the change log. So check it out here:

http://www.minecraftforum.net/forums...te-change-logs

H2O Bond: H2O Lone Wolf
              Big Sister/Little Sisters: PMSPhoenixRaine; Loki PMS; PMS Sireniix; PMS Warrior

Comment

Understood and I'm glad to here you'll still be interested in joining afterward! GLHF on your trial division!
                ah if you don't mind keep me posted on how this division goes and ill be the best non builder you guys will ever see

Comment

Loki PMS May I send you a question through pm?

Comment

Originally posted by H2O Itachi View Post

ah if you don't mind keep me posted on how this division goes and ill be the best non builder you guys will ever see
                    Can do friendo. I can invite you to some practices too if you'd like. Casuals are allowed to attend even during trial.

And yes you may PM me

Comment

Can do friendo. I can invite you to some practices too if you'd like. Casuals are allowed to attend even during trial.

And yes you may PM me
                      that sounds like a plan and i'll pm you now

Comment

Minecraft TU55 (Content Update 45) will be coming out soon. 4J Studios did release the change log for the update and it's just a big fix update. So for it has only been released on PS4. It's still I'm testing for the other Sony consoels, Xbox and Nintendo. To see the bug fixes check the link below. Just ignore how it says Title Update 45, they meant Content.

Last edited by Lightning PMS; 06-29-2017, 05:56 PM.

Comment

There is yet another update for Minecraft this week. It's just one bug fix for a crash. You can check out the fix below. This puts us in Title Update 56 (Content Update 46)

Comment

Working...
                          X