Announcement

Collapse

Applying to Join PMS/H2O Clan? USE THIS GUIDE!

Recruitment FAQ

Administration suggests keeping this F.A.Q. guide open in another window while you are making your application, for reference purposes.

Q. How do I join the PMS/H2O Clan?

A.

Now that you have done that we will move on to the actual application.

Q. Where do I fill out an Application for a Division?
A.
Congratulations, it is now time to make your official Application!

Q. Now that I found the Application how do I fill it out?
A. You have now submitted your Recruitment Application for PMS or H2O Clan.

Good Luck with Recruitment!
See more
See less

Minecraft Xbox anyone?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rabbit PMS View Post
    Smeezy GT is sSMeeZyY

I recommended him, Ovary and Iczo since I think one of them have to be the owner of the club? idk but thanks for setting everything up Grunt!
    Thanks you and no problem! But ya if they need to be the owners I'll promote 'em :3
    ~My Low-Key Siggy Shop is open! LINK~
    <3 My Sisters & H2O: Lightning | Shy Achvmnt | Kupo

Comment

Oh herp derp, sorry. I missed a Y. :O
      Don't let your memes be dreams.

Comment

Not this Saturday, but next Saturday the Halo Division is planning to run a fun night on Minecraft. We are all invited to join the fun night. Phelixia PMS will be streaming the fun night on the PMS Clan's twitch channel so we can get some exposure. One I learn more details I will let everyone know.

H2O Bond: H2O Lone Wolf
        Big Sister/Little Sisters: PMSPhoenixRaine; Loki PMS; PMS Sireniix; PMS Warrior

Comment

Originally posted by PMS Lightning View Post
          Not this Saturday, but next Saturday the Halo Division is planning to run a fun night on Minecraft. We are all invited to join the fun night. Phelixia PMS will be streaming the fun night on the PMS Clan's twitch channel so we can get some exposure. One I learn more details I will let everyone know.
          Sounds great! When we get the deets we should update the main post too

Comment

I got the time aand date for the Halo Division's fun night that we are allowed to join. It will be on Saturday June 3rd at 9:00pm EST.

Comment

Count me in! H2O Lone Wolf (WolfPhoenix91)

ADDED - Loki
              Last edited by Loki PMS; 05-27-2017, 02:16 AM.
              sigpic

Comment

Count me in! Crimsonsoul252
                I would like to join the clan but be part of the minecraft division.

ADDED - Loki
                Last edited by Loki PMS; 05-28-2017, 01:59 AM.

Comment

Hello everyone, today an update was released for Minecraft. At the time of posting this I am unsure if the update is out. Just letting everyone know that there will be one out today. After I wake up later today I will check out the update.

If you want to check out the change log I have included a link.

http://www.minecraftforum.net/forums...te-change-logs

Comment

If you want to join the Minecraft fun game type please RSVP in this thread. We need to know how many people will be showing up so we know how many lobby host we will need.

http://www.pmsclan.com/forum/pms%7Ch...-sign-up-sheet

Comment

Just updated the main post with the link to sign ups!

Comment

Remember the Xbox Division Night tomorrow will be on Minecraft at 9pm EST!!!!! Sign up here!! I hope to see your lovely blocky faces!! <3

Comment

Sorry I didn't make it for the game night! It was last second and the division I was in already had a mixer that overlap an hour. Hopefully next time, even after we become a division haha ;D, I can attend.
                          Twitch || Twitter || Xbox: Im Rabbit || Battle.net: Rabbit#1266 || LoL: PMS Rabbit

Thank you Lobi♥
                          Senpai/Non-Official Big Sis: Iczo (Nessy)
                          My Amazing Partner: Sonico
                          ♥Shy | Lite | Phelixia | Eviljak ♥
                          ♥Callisto | Beast | TimberWolf | HugsNKisses | Deuces | Recon | Natsu & Numzi | Dinky | Adikt | Itachi

Comment

Originally posted by Rabbit PMS View Post
                            Sorry I didn't make it for the game night! It was last second and the division I was in already had a mixer that overlap an hour. Hopefully next time, even after we become a division haha ;D, I can attend.
                            You were missed but I understand. The 18th can't come soon enough lol I wanna get this going

Comment

Okay guys! The 18th is coming up in a little over a week! It's roll call time!! Going to tag all of the listed participants so be sure to ping back so we know who's still interested!

PMS Lightning H2O 20tw3ntee Rabbit PMS PMS Shy Achvmnt PMS Warrior H2O Canadian Deuces56 H2O PMSDarkSonic H2O Smeezy H2O Warhawk H2O Lone Wolf Crimsonsoul252

Hope to hear back soon!! <3

P.S. If you are interested in join the trial please don't hesitate! The more the better!!

- Loki

Comment

Ok. I'm in!

Comment

Working...
                                X