Announcement

Collapse

Applying to Join PMS/H2O Clan? USE THIS GUIDE!

Recruitment FAQ

Administration suggests keeping this F.A.Q. guide open in another window while you are making your application, for reference purposes.

Q. How do I join the PMS/H2O Clan?

A.

Now that you have done that we will move on to the actual application.

Q. Where do I fill out an Application for a Division?
A.
Congratulations, it is now time to make your official Application!

Q. Now that I found the Application how do I fill it out?
A. You have now submitted your Recruitment Application for PMS or H2O Clan.

Good Luck with Recruitment!
See more
See less

Elder Scrolls Online: Xbox Interest Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just sent my sticky application an hour ago and yes I am interested in the eso division as well. tks

Comment

Originally posted by Ovaryacting PMS View Post
      Would everyone like to have an ESO night on August 25th at 9PM ET?
      I will try to make it not sure if I will be home right at 9
      sigpic
      | TECHNO | CLOVIRX | CLOUD | ARIIEZ | CALLISTO |

Comment

Okay, so apparently there is a hurricane a'coming tomorrow & Saturday. I am going to push back the game night, just in case a)the power gets knocked out. b) the Satellite can't handle the winds.

What days work best for everyone looking to participate?

Fridays/Saturdays?

Times?

Much love to H2O Camper & my clan sisters Jenga PMS, Ardroxian Rayne PMS & PMS Morgana!

Comment

For me Sat always best i'm guaranteed that day off.
          Head Admin at www.esports-nation.com

Comment

Either one of those day i'm off also however I cant guarantee I wont have plans already considering its the weekend
            sigpic
            | TECHNO | CLOVIRX | CLOUD | ARIIEZ | CALLISTO |

Comment

With how the weather is going this weekend will be unlikely for me. My next day off will be Friday but unfortunately the CoD beta comes out so I might be glued to that. But if everyone agrees on doing something that day then I can try to make some time for it then

Comment

Just to let everyone know. I just bought one of the Noble Manor. I made it so everyone in the PMS Guild can travel there whether I'm online or not it can be use as a guild hall, there's not much to it right now but I'm going to work on it. It well take 89,400 crowns or $894.00 to get everything if we don't find it ingame but this is for everyone to use, it would more of a insult if you didn't ues it. So this could be one of our guilds goals to get our guild hall up and running. See you guy's on the game and remember if you want to run something hit me up me and my friend are running dungeons all the time.
                Last edited by H2O Ryu Emperor; 08-26-2017, 06:50 PM.

Comment

Nice gesture and everything but you can't just really assume people are going to automatically contribute to it. Not to sound rude but I personally don't need it. I have everything I can use in the open world or through other player "houses". I have my crafter sitting right where I need him to be for any type of crafting stuff or researching.

Originally posted by H2O Ryu Emperor View Post
                  Just to let everyone know. I just bought one of the Noble Manor. I made it so everyone in the PMS Guild can travel there whether I'm online or not it can be use as a guild hall, there's not much to it right now but I'm going to work on it. It well take 89,400 crowns or $894.00 to get everything if we don't find it ingame but this is for everyone to use, it would more of a insult if you didn't ues it. So this could be one of our guilds goals to get our guild hall up and running. See you guy's on the game and remember if you want to run something hit me up me and my friendare running all the time.

Comment

I like cheese

Last edited by H2O Ryu Emperor; 08-28-2017, 01:13 AM. Reason: practicing what I preach

Comment

I am currently leveling my lower level characters. My new characters. If anyone wants to grind or farm with me Let me know. Right now I'm just doing quests to get skill points and experience. If your farming for set pieces I can go with you, I can farm pretty much anywhere, but I can't help you get the set pieces because It'll be to my lvl.
                      Last edited by H2O Ryu Emperor; 08-28-2017, 01:12 AM.

Comment

Ohh geez here we go.... lol I said I wasn't trying to sound rude. You just took it that way and I can understand that. But putting on there that "it would be an insult if we didn't use it" is pretty much trying to force it upon us. but if this is how the trial is going to start off sorry Ovary I'm nit going to take part then. I'm not going to go through this a second time because this already happened once... good luck guys

Comment

Keep calm everyone.

From what I am seeing this is miscommunication.

Having a guild hall would be a nice thing to have. We still need to work on getting the guild in the game built up so we can have a guild trader and what not. I still gotta work on the ranking system in the game for the guild. And much more.

What's the point of a guild hall anyway? I've heard minor details about it. Why does the stuff in the guildhall need to be purchased? $800?

Before you or anyone spend that kind of money, we definitely need to talk about it, I for one have no clue what is that we need and why. And Techno has a point, we couldn't expect people to shell out money for that stuff either.

Before this escalates, lets just focus on getting people interested in the trial and playing together.

Much love to H2O Camper & my clan sisters Jenga PMS, Ardroxian Rayne PMS & PMS Morgana!

Comment

Originally posted by Ovaryacting PMS View Post
                            Keep calm everyone.

From what I am seeing this is miscommunication.

Having a guild hall would be a nice thing to have. We still need to work on getting the guild in the game built up so we can have a guild trader and what not. I still gotta work on the ranking system in the game for the guild. And much more.

What's the point of a guild hall anyway? I've heard minor details about it. Why does the stuff in the guildhall need to be purchased? $800?

Before you or anyone spend that kind of money, we definitely need to talk about it, I for one have no clue what is that we need and why. And Techno has a point, we couldn't expect people to shell out money for that stuff either.

Before this escalates, lets just focus on getting people interested in the trial and playing together.
                            Let me just clarify something first off I never said anyone should spend any money on this. This is something I wanted to do. Second, It cost $800 if you don't find what you need in game. This is more for me. But I'm allowing you guys to use it as well. What I was more aiming towards is people could help out by getting the ingame content i don't mind spending the money. as far as what we could use a guild hall for I stated that in my last post. but also I do not mind showing you my idea when you get on to play with me. So let me reiterate what I said. This was not. To say anyone has to spend any money other than myself, I was trying to do something for the Guild for our division. This is something I wanted to do because I was gonna buy the House anyway. Why not use it as a guildhall? There is so much you can put in it.

Comment

im down

Comment

Hello Hello!

So now that Hurricanes have passed, are folks still interested in an ESO Game Night?

How is Saturday Sept 23rd? 9PM ET? Or would Sunday 5PM ET work better?

Comment

Working...
                                X