Announcement

Collapse

Applying to Join PMS/H2O Clan? USE THIS GUIDE!

Recruitment FAQ

Administration suggests keeping this F.A.Q. guide open in another window while you are making your application, for reference purposes.

Q. How do I join the PMS/H2O Clan?

A.

Now that you have done that we will move on to the actual application.

Q. Where do I fill out an Application for a Division?
A.
Congratulations, it is now time to make your official Application!

Q. Now that I found the Application how do I fill it out?
A. You have now submitted your Recruitment Application for PMS or H2O Clan.

Good Luck with Recruitment!
See more
See less

Suggesting the return of Call of Duty for Xbox

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Think you get it a day before the beta, or even at the day of the beta. If you pre order it on the Xbox store i believe it already downloads it

Comment

i preordered today and it's downloaded already.
      WildcatFlo PMS
      PMS|H2O Call of Duty Xbox Division Leader

Comment

I have mixed feelings about downloading it. It looks good, especially the War mode. The weapons look appealing too. My problem is some of the maps still look small -the standard COD map size- compared to the larger maps from World at War.

For me, if the knifing is decent, that could make up for the map sizes.
        Last edited by PMS MythicPink; 08-28-2017, 09:12 AM.

Comment

If someone is getting the Beta and would like to stream on our clan channel, contact myself and PMS Jenga! We are looking for some poor sap to stream for us! It's a great opportunity to get word out about the division trial coming up

Much love to H2O Camper & my clan sisters Jenga PMS, Ardroxian Rayne PMS & PMS Morgana!

Comment

I'm so down for that but I only got COD black ops 2

Comment

Originally posted by Ovaryacting PMS View Post
              If someone is getting the Beta and would like to stream on our clan channel, contact myself and PMS Jenga! We are looking for some poor sap to stream for us! It's a great opportunity to get word out about the division trial coming up
              Ovaryacting PMS and Jenga PMS i'd love to be able to strean for the clan. I wanted to be added to the list for even on gears too
              “I see walking bombs on the street
              Hearts not beating, but ticking”

Comment

Originally posted by PMS MythicPink View Post
                I have mixed feelings about downloading it. It looks good, especially the War mode. The weapons look appealing too. My problem is some of the maps still look small -the standard COD map size- compared to the larger maps from World at War.

For me, if the knifing is decent, that could make up for the map sizes.
                I like the idea of more smaller maps for CoD WWII since there are no boosters or jump jets or anything. With boots on the ground game play, tighter maps are better especially with the old school weapons.

Im really excited about it! Can't wait to play the beta!
                WildcatFlo PMS

Comment

Xbox beta is up

Comment

Sry yall i would love to come and play but at the moment i dont have my xbox anymore and having to deal with life problems. Hopefully soon i can get an xbox and start playing with my pms h2o family i miss yall
                    sigpic
                    Thank you to H2O TOO 1337 for my sig
                    Little Brother to H2O Jezter(Im older in real life)

Comment

Originally posted by H2O Impostor View Post
                      Sry yall i would love to come and play but at the moment i dont have my xbox anymore and having to deal with life problems. Hopefully soon i can get an xbox and start playing with my pms h2o family i miss yall
                      H2O Impostor Miss you tons. Hope you get things sorted out soon and come back to us.
                      WildcatFlo PMS

Comment

Hello Everyone!

I've put together a little inquiry to get a feel for what CoD games everyone has and which game you all would prefer for the trial.

If you could take a quick moment to fill out the information in the link below, that'd be appreciated.

https://goo.gl/forms/yQpLszIPyPIsVuQy2

Thanks!

Much love to H2O Camper & my clan sisters Jenga PMS, Ardroxian Rayne PMS & PMS Morgana!

Comment

Working...
                        X