Announcement

Collapse

Applying to Join PMS/H2O Clan? USE THIS GUIDE!

Recruitment FAQ

Administration suggests keeping this F.A.Q. guide open in another window while you are making your application, for reference purposes.

Q. How do I join the PMS/H2O Clan?

A.

Now that you have done that we will move on to the actual application.

Q. Where do I fill out an Application for a Division?
A.
Congratulations, it is now time to make your official Application!

Q. Now that I found the Application how do I fill it out?
A. You have now submitted your Recruitment Application for PMS or H2O Clan.

Good Luck with Recruitment!
See more
See less

Friday the 13th Game Division?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Friday the 13th Game Division?

Hello!

I am not sure how we can really make this a competitive division, but it is a fun casual play among clan members. I have been watching twitch games and it is so funny how they communicate.

It does not have to be a division, but it can be a casual gameplay that we can do when it gets released on Friday.

Diablo 3 : Biohazard#1686 | CSGO : brawlster | Hearthstone/HotS : Brawley#1642
    twitter| twitch

What platform you thinking of Brawley

Best Co-Leader NA : Mercy PMS
    *H2O HugsNKisses* *H2O Mad Dog*
    Itachi | BettySkeddi | Rabbit | SnowBunnie | Techno | Clovir | Iron | Canadian | MightyGunz
    ​​​​​​

Comment

It would be nice to have a CGN. Depending what platform(s), it should be easy to host/start a CGN. I will tag the PMS|H2O Community Engagement Team to see this game suggestion!
      Keeba PMS Betty PMS Jenga PMS Deuces56 H2O Ovaryacting PMS

I did want to mention, that I personally will be getting this game for Xbox!
      What platform are you getting it Brawley? For some reason I'm guessing PS lol
      Twitch || Twitter || Xbox: Im Rabbit || Battle.net: Rabbit#1266 || LoL: PMS Rabbit

Thank you Lobi♥
      Senpai/Non-Official Big Sis: Iczo (Nessy)
      My Amazing Partner: Sonico
      ♥Shy | Lite | Phelixia | Eviljak ♥
      ♥Callisto | Beast | TimberWolf | HugsNKisses | Deuces | Recon | Natsu & Numzi | Dinky | Adikt | Itachi

Comment

There will be a handful of us in the Battlefield Division getting it for Xbox as well!

PMS RitzySapphire | BowToTheOracle | Nessa | Super Merc (And maker of sigs)

Comment

I want to get this game too. I'll be getting it on Xbox myself. I'm not too sure if anyone else in the Smite Division would be getting it but I am.

Comment

Originally posted by H2O Savage View Post
            I want to get this game too. I'll be getting it on Xbox myself. I'm not too sure if anyone else in the Smite Division would be getting it but I am.
            Saving my money for Destiny 2 so 'fraid not. But hey I'll be you cheerleader for your to-be division lol help spread the word
            ~My Low-Key Siggy Shop is open! LINK~
            <3 My Sisters & H2O: Lightning | Shy Achvmnt | Kupo

Comment

Lol @ the midnight release that didn't happen on console. Definitely grabbing the game once Microsoft puts it on the store.
              >Callisto H2O >Deuces56 H2O
              The Cheetah Girls - "Cause we are sisters..."
              Iron | Ratchet | Mercy | Ritzy | Siren | Monsta

Comment

I'll be getting the game for the Xbox. Can't wait for it to be released.
                Much love to all my sisters Mercy, SammichMakr, RebelChick, Dinosaur, Azula.
                And just as much love to my kohai, Rabbit.

Comment

I guess everyone interested would be Xbox.
                  I play PC, but either way, as long as something gets started, I will be fine with it.

Diablo 3 : Biohazard#1686 | CSGO : brawlster | Hearthstone/HotS : Brawley#1642
                  twitter| twitch

Comment

I got my copy for Xbox feel free to add me everyone so we can play

Xbox Tag;
                    zTaySavagez

Comment

Its freaking great i have it on xbox

Comment

I got it on Xbox One.

xEnchantress|Rabbit|Rayne|Zombie|Wildcat|Grunt| Ovary|Amanda||Iczo|Callisto|Texas Angel|Magenta|EVILJAK|Skywalker
                        Practice Manager - Gears of War 4

Comment

I got it on xbox one also!!!!

Comment

I have this game for xbox! looking to play with some more people on it, and to show me how to play lmao. add me gt: Romanticide

Comment

Originally posted by PMS Romanticide View Post
                              I have this game for xbox! looking to play with some more people on it, and to show me how to play lmao. add me gt: Romanticide
                              I have it and have yet to play it. Let's stumble through the game sometime.

PMS RitzySapphire | BowToTheOracle | Nessa | Super Merc (And maker of sigs)

Comment

Working...
                              X