Announcement

Collapse

Applying to Join PMS/H2O Clan? USE THIS GUIDE!

Recruitment FAQ

Administration suggests keeping this F.A.Q. guide open in another window while you are making your application, for reference purposes.

Q. How do I join the PMS/H2O Clan?

A.

Now that you have done that we will move on to the actual application.

Q. Where do I fill out an Application for a Division?
A.
Congratulations, it is now time to make your official Application!

Q. Now that I found the Application how do I fill it out?
A. You have now submitted your Recruitment Application for PMS or H2O Clan.

Good Luck with Recruitment!
See more
See less

Friday the 13th Game Division?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Friday the 13th Game Division?

Hello!

I am not sure how we can really make this a competitive division, but it is a fun casual play among clan members. I have been watching twitch games and it is so funny how they communicate.

It does not have to be a division, but it can be a casual gameplay that we can do when it gets released on Friday.

Diablo 3 : Biohazard#1686 | CSGO : brawlster | Hearthstone/HotS : Brawley#1642
    twitter| twitch

What platform you thinking of Brawley

Best Co-Leader NA : Mercy PMS
    *H2O HugsNKisses* *H2O Mad Dog*
    Itachi | BettySkeddi | Rabbit | SnowBunnie | Techno | Clovir | Iron | Canadian | MightyGunz
    ​​​​​​

Comment

It would be nice to have a CGN. Depending what platform(s), it should be easy to host/start a CGN. I will tag the PMS|H2O Community Engagement Team to see this game suggestion!
      Keeba PMS Betty PMS Jenga PMS Deuces56 H2O Ovaryacting PMS

I did want to mention, that I personally will be getting this game for Xbox!
      What platform are you getting it Brawley? For some reason I'm guessing PS lol
      Twitch || Twitter || Xbox: Im Rabbit || Battle.net: Rabbit#1266 || LoL: PMS Rabbit

Thank you Lobi♥
      Senpai/Non-Official Big Sis: Iczo (Nessy)
      My Amazing Partner: Sonico
      ♥Shy | Lite | Phelixia | Eviljak ♥
      ♥Callisto | Beast | TimberWolf | HugsNKisses | Deuces | Recon | Natsu & Numzi | Dinky | Adikt | Itachi

Comment

There will be a handful of us in the Battlefield Division getting it for Xbox as well!

PMS RitzySapphire | BowToTheOracle | Nessa | Super Merc (And maker of sigs)

Comment

I want to get this game too. I'll be getting it on Xbox myself. I'm not too sure if anyone else in the Smite Division would be getting it but I am.

Comment

Originally posted by H2O Savage View Post
            I want to get this game too. I'll be getting it on Xbox myself. I'm not too sure if anyone else in the Smite Division would be getting it but I am.
            Saving my money for Destiny 2 so 'fraid not. But hey I'll be you cheerleader for your to-be division lol help spread the word
            ~My Low-Key Siggy Shop is open! LINK~
            <3 My Sisters & H2O: Lightning | Shy Achvmnt | Kupo

Comment

Lol @ the midnight release that didn't happen on console. Definitely grabbing the game once Microsoft puts it on the store.
              >Callisto H2O >Deuces56 H2O
              The Cheetah Girls - "Cause we are sisters..."
              Iron | Ratchet | Mercy | Ritzy | Siren | Monsta

Comment

I'll be getting the game for the Xbox. Can't wait for it to be released.
                Much love to all my sisters Mercy, SammichMakr, RebelChick, Dinosaur, Azula.

Comment

I guess everyone interested would be Xbox.
                  I play PC, but either way, as long as something gets started, I will be fine with it.

Diablo 3 : Biohazard#1686 | CSGO : brawlster | Hearthstone/HotS : Brawley#1642
                  twitter| twitch

Comment

I got my copy for Xbox feel free to add me everyone so we can play

Xbox Tag;
                    zTaySavagez

Comment

Its freaking great i have it on xbox

Comment

I got it on Xbox One.

xEnchantress|Rabbit|Rayne|Zombie|Wildcat|Grunt| Ovary|Amanda||Iczo|Callisto|Texas Angel|Magenta|EVILJAK|Skywalker
                        Practice Captain Destiny Xbox One/ Community Manager Gears of War 4

Comment

I got it on xbox one also!!!!

Comment

I have this game for xbox! looking to play with some more people on it, and to show me how to play lmao. add me gt: Romanticide

Comment

Originally posted by PMS Romanticide View Post
                              I have this game for xbox! looking to play with some more people on it, and to show me how to play lmao. add me gt: Romanticide
                              I have it and have yet to play it. Let's stumble through the game sometime.

PMS RitzySapphire | BowToTheOracle | Nessa | Super Merc (And maker of sigs)

Comment

Working...
                              X