Announcement

Collapse

Applying to Join PMS/H2O Clan? USE THIS GUIDE!

Recruitment FAQ

Administration suggests keeping this F.A.Q. guide open in another window while you are making your application, for reference purposes.

Q. How do I join the PMS/H2O Clan?

A.

Now that you have done that we will move on to the actual application.

Q. Where do I fill out an Application for a Division?
A.
Congratulations, it is now time to make your official Application!

Q. Now that I found the Application how do I fill it out?
A. You have now submitted your Recruitment Application for PMS or H2O Clan.

Good Luck with Recruitment!
See more
See less

Any interest in bringing back GTA 5 division on xbox one

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any interest in bringing back GTA 5 division on xbox one

For all interested Members:List Forum Name, Gamertag

on xbox one sorry

Comment

I dont think gta can come back since it has been archived twice already

Comment

Originally posted by Deuces56 H2O View Post
        I dont think gta can come back since it has been archived twice already
        o that sucks

Comment

Yeah

Comment

It probably can come back but I think it'd be a while.
            ~My Low-Key Siggy Shop is open! LINK~
            <3 My Sisters & H2O: Lightning | Shy Achvmnt | Kupo

Comment

Originally posted by PMS Loki View Post
              It probably can come back but I think it'd be a while.
              PMS Loki help me lol Jk Jk if it comes back cool if not then it was worth a shot I'll just play with whoever invites me to something.

Comment

lol yeep thats the best way to look at it.

Comment

I didn't think it would be able to since it got archived twice now. The first run went well but we started to drop members, though this was before the heists update came out. The second run we struggled to keep numbers, no one was stepping up to be captains or managers etc. So the Division fell flat. :/

Comment

Originally posted by H2O Variks View Post
                    I didn't think it would be able to since it got archived twice now. The first run went well but we started to drop members, though this was before the heists update came out. The second run we struggled to keep numbers, no one was stepping up to be captains or managers etc. So the Division fell flat. :/
                    Yeah I get the purpose of archiving a division for lack of interest but to completely stop it from possibly coming back seems kind off silly what happens if new members for both PMS and H2O join but don't like the available games its pretty much a closed door. I have been in the clan for years and don't really care to find a new one but a potential new member may be deterred from joining, especially considering that the possibility may not exist to get that division.

Comment

Originally posted by H2O Itachi View Post

Yeah I get the purpose of archiving a division for lack of interest but to completely stop it from possibly coming back seems kind off silly what happens if new members for both PMS and H2O join but don't like the available games its pretty much a closed door. I have been in the clan for years and don't really care to find a new one but a potential new member may be deterred from joining, especially considering that the possibility may not exist to get that division.
                      I see where you're going and agree. I think if someone did get enough interest they would re-open it. But since it has been archived twice I think it would be best to try and start a new fresh division or at least bring back one that has been gone for a long while. OR you could always recruit new people for the GTA division via reddit or something. There is bound to be an LFG for it.

Comment

The next best thing would be setting up a community tag or game nights for anyone who owns GTA V. Every week or so people get together and hang out.

Comment

Originally posted by H2O Variks View Post
                          The next best thing would be setting up a community tag or game nights for anyone who owns GTA V. Every week or so people get together and hang out.
                          Piggybacking off of this.. if you can start with this and gain more people to join the GTA nights as you go, with consistent attendance of plenty of people, may help to bring it back or can be used as a selling point for it.

Shoutout to my boy H2O Mad Dog, QB4L, the better half of my soul, Callisto, my parents, H2O Monsta and PMS Sireniix, and my grandsister, Iczoxochitl PMS.
                          Shoutout to PMS Mercy too, the adopted sister and the maker of sigs.

Comment

Originally posted by PMS SammichMakr View Post

Piggybacking off of this.. if you can start with this and gain more people to join the GTA nights as you go, with consistent attendance of plenty of people, may help to bring it back or can be used as a selling point for it.
                            so how would we make this work and is it a possibility to do it with rocket league too?

Comment

Well it'd probably start small. I can't be of much assistance because I never liked GTA. But some old clan buddies. Get them back into it or something. Find some people that want to play. I know there's a handful that play the game from time to time and I'm new and hardly know anyone so I'm sure there's even more yet. Once some more interested has been developed, reintroduce starting the division with a group that would already be in on it.

Shoutout to my boy H2O Mad Dog, QB4L, the better half of my soul, Callisto, my parents, H2O Monsta and PMS Sireniix, and my grandsister, Iczoxochitl PMS.
                              Shoutout to PMS Mercy too, the adopted sister and the maker of sigs.

Comment

Working...
                              X