Announcement

Collapse

Applying to Join PMS/H2O Clan? USE THIS GUIDE!

Recruitment FAQ

Administration suggests keeping this F.A.Q. guide open in another window while you are making your application, for reference purposes.

Q. How do I join the PMS/H2O Clan?

A.

Now that you have done that we will move on to the actual application.

Q. Where do I fill out an Application for a Division?
A.
Congratulations, it is now time to make your official Application!

Q. Now that I found the Application how do I fill it out?
A. You have now submitted your Recruitment Application for PMS or H2O Clan.

Good Luck with Recruitment!
See more
See less

Division Events

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Division Events

Hello,

Do y'all have any suggestions in games we can play (besides FFXIV) as possible division mixer, just for fun?

examples would be:
    Jackbox Party Pack (over stream)
    League of Legends
    PUBG
    Left 4 Dead 2
    Anything co-op

I know it will be harder since the division is split between PS4/PC so I feel like Jackbox online would be good.

Diablo 3 : Biohazard#1686 | CSGO : brawlster | Hearthstone/HotS : Brawley#1642
    twitter| twitch

What about naked dungeon runs?!

Whoever can stay alive the longest using no spells or wearing armor in a high level dungeon wins? ^_^

♥ To my little bro and partner in life Grizz H2O & my amazing PMS, ElektraFox PMS
    ♥ To Carson Chaos, Dink H2O, PMS Mariah
    My Crime Fighting Partner H2O Callisto

Comment

It would be tough but i will happily purchase any games i may need to get some things going

Comment

Originally posted by H2O Itachi View Post
        It would be tough but i will happily purchase any games i may need to get some things going
        Do you have any suggestions though?

twitter| twitch

Comment

Originally posted by H2O Brawley View Post

Do you have any suggestions though?
          I think we can try the more popular titles over watch league of legends, PUBG is a great suggestion tough part is who may own it

Comment

It'd be a good idea to also do some research for free to play/download games with low(er) specs, so everyone can play.

There are a lot of good options, Happy Wars, Gotham City Impostors, DOTA 2, League of Legends for example.

♥ To my little bro and partner in life Grizz H2O & my amazing PMS, ElektraFox PMS
            ♥ To Carson Chaos, Dink H2O, PMS Mariah
            My Crime Fighting Partner H2O Callisto

Comment

As for now, I was planning on doing Jackbox Party Pack since that's one of the most simple games to play and its fun.

twitter| twitch

Comment

Working...
              X