Announcement

Collapse

Applying to Join PMS/H2O Clan? USE THIS GUIDE!

Recruitment FAQ

Administration suggests keeping this F.A.Q. guide open in another window while you are making your application, for reference purposes.

Q. How do I join the PMS/H2O Clan?

A.


Now that you have done that we will move on to the actual application.



Q. Where do I fill out an Application for a Division?
A.
Congratulations, it is now time to make your official Application!




Q. Now that I found the Application how do I fill it out?
A. You have now submitted your Recruitment Application for PMS or H2O Clan.

Good Luck with Recruitment!
See more
See less

What happened to all the divisions?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • What happened to all the divisions?

    I am from a few years back and remember all sorts of divisions and variety. What needs to be done to get some more divisions?

  • #2
    Hey Itachi. A lot of people went casual but it would be great to see more divisions

    Best Co-Leader NA : Mercy PMS
    *H2O HugsNKisses* *H2O Mad Dog*
    Itachi | BettySkeddi | Rabbit | SnowBunnie | Techno | Clovir | Iron | Canadian | MightyGunz
    ​​​​​​

    Comment


    • #3
      You're always welcome to come back and help with that too.




      PMS RitzySapphire | BowToTheOracle | Nessa | Super Merc (And maker of sigs)

      Comment


      • #4
        Really in my opinion we were lacking in overall active members. But we're slowly but surely improving If there is a division you'd like to see come back or a game you'd like to see a division for you should suggest it. OR you could do like I did and recruit new people to start a new division. That's how the SMITE division came to be and it'll be a year in July
        ~My Low-Key Siggy Shop is open! LINK~
        <3 My Sisters & H2O: Lightning | Shy Achvmnt | Kupo

        Comment


        • #5
          ALSO! I love your name! I was gonna change my name to PMS Yamato but decided on Loki to spite my lovely SMITE boys
          ~My Low-Key Siggy Shop is open! LINK~
          <3 My Sisters & H2O: Lightning | Shy Achvmnt | Kupo

          Comment


          • #6
            The Gears of War Division came back last year, since it was archived for a while.


            xEnchantress|Rabbit|Rayne|Zombie|Wildcat|Grunt| Ovary|Amanda||Iczo|Callisto|Texas Angel|Magenta|EVILJAK|Skywalker
            Practice Captain Destiny Xbox One/ Community Manager Gears of War 4

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by PMS SammichMakr View Post
              You're always welcome to come back and help with that too.
              well I would like to but all the games I play don't have divisions

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by PMS Loki View Post
                Really in my opinion we were lacking in overall active members. But we're slowly but surely improving If there is a division you'd like to see come back or a game you'd like to see a division for you should suggest it. OR you could do like I did and recruit new people to start a new division. That's how the SMITE division came to be and it'll be a year in July
                You should have been Yamato that would have been sick, and yeah I have seen some growth since I last visited the page but saw that a lot of the divisions were gone.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by H2O Itachi View Post

                  well I would like to but all the games I play don't have divisions
                  Aww like what? Can always try to start one!




                  PMS RitzySapphire | BowToTheOracle | Nessa | Super Merc (And maker of sigs)

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    I agree with PMS SammichMakr. What you play?

                    And I am still considering changing my name again lol
                    ~My Low-Key Siggy Shop is open! LINK~
                    <3 My Sisters & H2O: Lightning | Shy Achvmnt | Kupo

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by PMS Loki View Post
                      I agree with PMS SammichMakr. What you play?

                      And I am still considering changing my name again lol
                      Well I play Gta, Cod, Arc, Rainbow Six Seige, 7 Days to Die. Lol pretty much anything

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by PMS SammichMakr View Post

                        Aww like what? Can always try to start one!
                        I play Gta, Cod, Arc, Rainbow Six Seige, 7 Days to Die. Lol pretty much anything that can keep me entertained

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          D: The Rainbow 6 Siege division just got archived not too long ago same with GTA and CoD. I know there is some interest in Ark Survival though.
                          ~My Low-Key Siggy Shop is open! LINK~
                          <3 My Sisters & H2O: Lightning | Shy Achvmnt | Kupo

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by PMS Loki View Post
                            D: The Rainbow 6 Siege division just got archived not too long ago same with GTA and CoD. I know there is some interest in Ark Survival though.
                            does that mean they arent coming back?

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              No that just means that they were previously a division.
                              ~My Low-Key Siggy Shop is open! LINK~
                              <3 My Sisters & H2O: Lightning | Shy Achvmnt | Kupo

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X