new girl !

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new girl !

hi everyone im Emily 23 years alive ,I'm transgender and autistic I be abit upfront , as I did have problems with my last clan team special forces with the internal politics and fighting. I don't want a wall of text but I had problems with my disabilities and gender within the clan, being called the R word on ts 3 and made fun off.

all I want is too play games and be respected for who I am nothing more I dont know if il be on ts3 eta for awhile
    im saving up for an xbox one but iv got a steam account and origin and a 360
    my xbox tag is ExoticButton977

see you on the battle grounds

Re: new girl !

Welcome to the forums Epiphanycakes! I'm so sorry to hear about the troubles you experienced in your previous clan I've rarely experienced anything but respect here, so I hope you are able to find the experience you are looking for! The mission of this clan is to provide a safe, fun, and competitive environment for gamers, after all

What kind of games do you usually play on Steam or your 360? We have a couple of divisions on Xbox (I know for a fact that we have some Halo members who don't have a One yet, so we still have practices on Halo 4!)

My Xbox GT is SPARTANPhelixia, and I have both a One and a 360. If you need any help or have any questions, please let us know!

I hope you can find a better experience here!

XBL: PMS Phelixia ∙ Battle.net: Phelixia25 #1873
    Rabbit PMS ∙ Deuces H2O ∙ PMS Sireniix ∙ SammichMakr PMS

Comment

hey and welcome Miss Emily! I'm sad to see that people still act that way. Here, we are more than a community, more than a clan. We are a family. There are big brothers and sister, along with little brothers and sister. Crazy and whacky aunts and uncles, and everything under the sun. But like Spartan said, we pride ourselves on a "safe, fun, and competitive environment for gamers"

What games do you play on steam and the 360? If you need a new friend(for anything) you can always add me on Xbox, gt H2O Fishfinity, or on here. I am rarely on steam unfortunately lol
      XBL: H2ODarkendAngel PSN: Turningeye

Comment

iv not had xbox live in awhile I play halo reach and 3 I dont like halo 4 , will be playing some gears and stuff

Comment

Originally posted by Epiphanycakes View Post
          iv not had xbox live in awhile I play halo reach and 3 I dont like halo 4 , will be playing some gears and stuff
          A lot of our members love Halo:Reach. We still occasionally hold practices on that too, when the demand is high enough. If you ever want to play some Reach just let us know! I'm sure some of our members would be more than happy for a retro-practice night

XBL: PMS Phelixia ∙ Battle.net: Phelixia25 #1873
          Rabbit PMS ∙ Deuces H2O ∙ PMS Sireniix ∙ SammichMakr PMS

Comment

hi hope you have a good time

Comment

Hi welcome to the forums and clan.

xEnchantress|Rabbit|Rayne|Zombie|Wildcat|Grunt| Ovary|Amanda||Iczo|Callisto|Texas Angel|Magenta|EVILJAK|Skywalker
              Practice Captain Destiny Xbox One/ Community Manager Gears of War 4

Comment

Hi, Emily! When you do get your Xbox One and you're ready to play some Gears, definitely add me!! GT: PMS Viper, I am always playing Gears.

Comment

hey emily welcome to the clan i worked with groups of people from heroin addicts to locked in syndrome for years, the groups some people are happy to give to charity for as long as theyre not living next door. i can only imagine the crap youve had from some clans, im on xbox1 and ps4 so add me now if you like hopefully you can save faster than me lol.
                  https://scotgaz.wixsite.com/conspired

https://twitter.com/scotgazelit
                  e

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCgO...Lp0hiHuHYMloIw

https://beam.pro/ConspireD-Gamer

Comment

Working...
                  X