X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PMS Name Change & COD Division

Hello!

I'm Abbi aka PMS JobiMonster!

I had been in the Halo Division in 2010-2011 and I would love to come back!
    I would like to change my gamer tag because my current one no longer has meaning to me. Would I need to go through recruitment for a division in order to change my gamertag or is there a thread where I can request this change?

Also, I would like to join the Xbox 360 COD division. For some reason whenever I click to check out the divisions, it sends me to a blank page. I'm not sure if it's because my account has been inactive for some time or if it is just a webpage issue.

So excited to be back in the community! Hmu if anyone would like to play!
    sigpic
    Tons of LOVE to my big sister PMS Stargirl & my lil sis PMS Vipress & PMS Dark Rayne (twinnn) <333
    &&&
    Much love to My SWAT team girlies PMS Dark Rayne, PMS Ravage, & PMS Nibbler!!!

Re: PMS Name Change &amp; COD Division

Hey JobiMonster!

To submit a recruitment application for PMS|H2O Call of Duty, you can go here: http://www.pmsclan.com/forum/project.php?projectid=31

To make a name change request, you can head over here: http://www.pmsclan.com/forum/project.php?projectid=3

Hope this helps, and good luck with recruitment.

♦Ardrox | Azrael | Heavenly | Keeba | Ovaryacting | Sassy | Solincia♦
    twitter | facebook | twitch

Comment

Awesome & thank you so much for the quick response!
      sigpic
      Tons of LOVE to my big sister PMS Stargirl & my lil sis PMS Vipress & PMS Dark Rayne (twinnn) <333
      &&&
      Much love to My SWAT team girlies PMS Dark Rayne, PMS Ravage, & PMS Nibbler!!!

Comment

I thought you didn't give out already taken PMS names. PMS Bombshell is my former PMS tag and should be unavailable to use by anyone else. Did that policy change?

Comment

Once a person leaves, the name becomes available unless there was a special reason not to make the name available (for example if the original person had a DA and we didn't want to confuse the two).

Comment

Gotcha! I figured a few things must have changed since I was a member. Thanks for the clarification Blue. How you been doing these last few years???

Comment

Working...
            X