L4D and L4D2 Questions

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• L4D and L4D2 Questions

I was looking at the practice schedule for L4D and L4D2 and is it possible to try for both of them? Would I be able to spend 4 hours a week on L4D and then 8 hours on L4D2 or if I tried out for both of them or would I have to 8 hours for both OR is it completely impossible for me to do both at the same time.

I'm sorry if I should have put this in the L4D sections but I thought it might be better here.
    I'm basically asking because I wanted to join for L4D but I come home from school around 5 and considering I have to be 10 minutes early I don't always get home at 4:50 and if I miss both those then I'll only have 6 or 7 a week which isn't 8.

I'm sorry if that's confusing.

Re: L4D and L4D2 Questions

I believe the L4D division is becoming L4D2. Best check with the leaders of that division PMS UGetBeatByGirls and H2O Capn Stache. Or check in with the recruitment managers JeepChick PMS and H2O Freemann.
    Check out my gaming podcast - The Boss Battle Podcast
    Boss Battle Podcast on Twitter, Facebook, and YouTube
    or find me on Twitter | Facebook | Raptr

Comment

Yeah, most times when they bring out a sequal game they mold the 2 games together for the division/practices. So you wouldn't have to get hours for each game I believe. But that is just my thought, I am not sure as of yet.

♡ my H2o Cheezy

Comment

Alright, Thanks.
        I was slightly confused. ^^
        I happy that was such a quick reply.

Comment

Haha, you're welcome, and good luck with recruitment! ^_^

♡ my H2o Cheezy

Comment

Oh Malley and Mission are correct, with direct sequels to games, we move from one game to the next within the same division (ie, same Leaders, Staff, etc).

When the division officially transfers to the new game, the practices will be held on the new game exclusively, unless the Division elects to hold an 'old school' night, during which you may return to an older version of the game for some fun

Thanks Vinx!
            Agent. Blue Rose. Danger. Deja. Flixxy. Mirage. Soul Sisters.
            <3 thesomeone & XxAce08xX <3 - my h2o's
            Bravo Babe, Born and Bred.
            Microsoft Xbox MVP: 2006. 2007. 2008. 2009. 2010. 2011. 2012.

Comment

You've been well advised! We will go over more of the details at the PreRecruitment Meeting this evening. See you there!
              LOVE <4 to My LILs: Victory - Gayvn - bETHANOR

sigpic
              Worth It: Capn Stache H2O ~~ Wifey VULCANPMS ~~ Eldest Spawn: H2O MrB
              Gears Crew ROLL DEEP: PMS BRiTTaLiTY ~ PMS Krays ~ Cruennas ~ CagedRaincloud
              That's how we roll: my Big Sisters Blue Rose PMS :mvgiggle: & Vixen PMS

Comment

yeppers! if you need the schedule, you can find it here: http://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?k...oDuxjHZA&hl=en

some practices are L4D1 and some are L4D2!

<3 L4D Undeadies Forever <3 | <3 to my COD ladies <3

Comment

Ohai...also if you do have questions never be afraid to ask myself or PMS Flixxy we are the Practice managers for the L4D division and are full of knowledge when it comes to the practice schedule
                  sigpic

Love my amazing H2O Fluri <3 (:
                  To Capn Stache H2O...Order me 20 ccs of "it's not my problem anymore"

Comment

Watch out if you ask PMS Flixxy... she bites some times and good luck with your recruitment
                    CRAZY IS BACK PEOPLE.... RUN FOR YOUR LIVES

Comment

hello and welcome lol Mission sometimes has good info but that is on a good day for the other days you better watch out

<3 PMS Misfortune :mvpmsh2o:and My LiI Bro H2O McJagger and H2O Munkieninja

Comment

Working...
                      X