H3 Practice Hours?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H3 Practice Hours?

I know they said you need so many hours so often and must complete so many hours in that 4 week period I chose.

Now let's just say...... I have no life, and practice for like 10 hours a day with the PMS. Does that mean as soon as I do my time that way I can finish up my 32 hours or whichever in like 3 days?

Or can you only do a certain number of hours per day/week?

I was just curious because I have a lot of free time on my hands and would love to practice as much as I can on here.

Banner by xd4rkAngelx. Thanks! <3

Re: H3 Practice Hours?

I'm not sure how the PMS practice hours go.. but for the H3 H2O's it's 6-8, 8-10, 10-12 and used to be 12-2. So that would be 8 hours a day (if you stayed from 6-2).
    You still have to go through orientation as well during or after you complete your hours.

With that being said, if there's a PMS practice, and you attend the practice. You will get the hours for it.
    Re-Recruiting for H2O Halo: Reach Division.
    Formally known as H2O REMENISSION (Remy)

Comment

Awesome thanks

Comment

You can do as many practices as you can fit in, but even if you get all your hours in like a week, you still have to do all 4 weeks of recruitment and maintain that 8 hr a week.

See you in practices!

Check out a great new horror site: http://thebloodywire.com

Comment

Boo. Haha oh well. It would be nice to get as much practice time as I can get

Comment

Originally posted by Death is Logic View Post
            You max out at 8 hours a week. The purpose of that is to actually stop people from getting in, in 3 or 4 days. Reason being, they like to get to know people before they allow them in the clan, so undesireable people dont fall through the cracks. Good luck on falling through btw :P
            You can get more than 8 hours a week. PMS Nitemare is correct, however, in that even if you get 32 hours ONE week, you still have to maintain 8 hours EACH week.

Go to practices as much as you want, practice IS FUN!!! Just make sure regardless of how many hour you to (at least 8), that you are maintaining 8 per week.
            Much love to my Lil' Sisters ~ PMS Nariko ~ PMS Zombie ~ PMS Texas

Comment

You can get more than 8 hrs a week but, you still have to be in for a full month and maintain at least 8 hrs a week.

Comment

okay thanks for clearing things up, guys

Comment

Working...
                X