Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

RaylaDevine's Siggy Market

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Re: RaylaDevine's Siggy Market
    Last edited by RaylaDevine PMS; 07-18-2017, 09:18 PM.

    Comment


    • Re: RaylaDevine's Siggy Market

      Heyyy, Can you make me a new sig please ?
      I would like to have an Iron Man one.. Not really picky and all your sigs are awesome so I know it's gonna look great no matter what. Maybe some cool galaxy background would be neat.
      - The only writing I want is PMS FALLEN ACE

      Thank you in advanced !
      sigpic

      CocoPuff Girl |TIGER|LiLy | H1gh Vltg | Cruella <3

      H2O Forever Cryptic <3

      Comment


      • Re: RaylaDevine's Siggy Market

        Originally posted by PMS Fallen Ace View Post
        Heyyy, Can you make me a new sig please ?
        I would like to have an Iron Man one.. Not really picky and all your sigs are awesome so I know it's gonna look great no matter what. Maybe some cool galaxy background would be neat.
        - The only writing I want is PMS FALLEN ACE

        Thank you in advanced !
        Hi Fallen!

        Comic Iron man or movie Iron man?

        Comment


        • Re: RaylaDevine's Siggy Market

          Do you think you could do both? Like two different ones ! I love both comic and movie iron man.. So it's kind of a tough choice !
          sigpic

          CocoPuff Girl |TIGER|LiLy | H1gh Vltg | Cruella <3

          H2O Forever Cryptic <3

          Comment


          • Re: RaylaDevine's Siggy Market

            Originally posted by PMS Fallen Ace View Post
            Do you think you could do both? Like two different ones ! I love both comic and movie iron man.. So it's kind of a tough choice !
            Sure! It's going to take me a little longer to do both, but I should be able to come up with something.

            Comment


            • Re: RaylaDevine's Siggy Market

              That's totally fine ! No rush at all! Thank you so much! I can't wait to see them!!
              sigpic

              CocoPuff Girl |TIGER|LiLy | H1gh Vltg | Cruella <3

              H2O Forever Cryptic <3

              Comment


              • Re: RaylaDevine's Siggy Market

                For Fallen Ace:


                I will be taking another break from making signatures. I'll be back open in a couple of weeks
                Last edited by RaylaDevine PMS; 07-18-2017, 09:17 PM.

                Comment


                • Re: RaylaDevine's Siggy Market

                  hey i was wondering if you could make me a new sig with the them of natsu dragneel from Fairy Tail

                  Comment


                  • Re: RaylaDevine's Siggy Market

                    Sorry Deuces I just posted that I will be taking a break from making siggies. I'll be back in a couple of weeks.

                    Comment


                    • Re: RaylaDevine's Siggy Market

                      Originally posted by RaylaDevine PMS View Post
                      Sorry Deuces I just posted that I will be taking a break from making siggies. I'll be back in a couple of weeks.
                      ok no problem

                      Comment


                      • PHOTOBUCKET ISSUE

                        To anyone who is still using the signature/userbar I made for you, I'm currently working on moving my signatures and userbars to another host. As you can see, Photobucket is now charging people who are using 3rd party hosting.

                        I have a lot of signatures/userbars that need to be moved, so please bare with me. I'll update the links in this thread and send out new links if I see yours is broken.

                        Feel free to post here if you're not sure if I know about your sig/userbar.


                        Thank you!!
                        Last edited by RaylaDevine PMS; 07-18-2017, 06:49 PM.

                        Comment


                        • RaylaDevine PMS You could try Deviantart, they're free. I think premium only gets you cosmetic stuff and ad free.
                          ~My Low-Key Siggy Shop is open! LINK~
                          <3 My Sisters & H2O: Lightning | Shy Achvmnt | Kupo

                          Comment


                          • Thanks Loki PMS I went with imgur, but I'll keep deviant art in mind.

                            Comment


                            • Yeep you're welcome :3
                              ~My Low-Key Siggy Shop is open! LINK~
                              <3 My Sisters & H2O: Lightning | Shy Achvmnt | Kupo

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X