Low-Key Siggy Shop

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by UmmLxxmy View Post
    This is really cool and I think your work is great.
    Well thanks you!!! I do try <3 <3
    ~My Low-Key Siggy Shop is open! LINK~
    <3 My Sisters & H2O: Lightning | Shy Achvmnt | Kupo

Comment

OMG. These are STUNNING! You are so talented! <3

Comment

I might see about getting one of your art pieces.
        Mine was made back in 2013 when i joined, and it hasn't been updated. Lol.

Comment

PMS Rebellion Thanks ya!! I'd be happy to make you one if you like! Just give me some details and I can go from there

Comment

To be honest, I expected only two lol... But these are great! Thank you! I definitely love #1 cause my man Paul Rudd though
            "Does anyone have any orange slices?"

Comment

Originally posted by H2O Ant View Post
              To be honest, I expected only two lol... But these are great! Thank you! I definitely love #1 cause my man Paul Rudd though
              Yee out of them all the first was my favorite too. But I'm glad you like them!

Comment

Originally posted by Loki PMS View Post
                PMS Rebellion Thanks ya!! I'd be happy to make you one if you like! Just give me some details and I can go from there
                Sweet! I love Cowboy Bebop. Spike is my love. I'm pretty open to anything, so throw in whatever else you think will look cool! (:

Comment

I need a new one my old one expired

Thanks to PMS Blue Jay for my awesome Gears of war 3 Sig...H2O Insane Live Stream: Check it out when it's online @h2oinsane twitter

Comment

Originally posted by Insane View Post
                    I need a new one my old one expired
                    Sure thing friendo! Have anything in mind?

Comment

• IMPORTANT NOTICE!!!!
                      I will not have internet after August 7th and I need to have a connection to create my work. Any requests are still more than welcome to be posted, however, all requests made after August 3rd will be postponed until my internet is restored! My internet *should* be back up by August 26th. As for the two request I have I will try to have them to you by Tuesday. Apologies for any inconveniences...

I can already feel it... the chilling reality of no internets...

Comment

• Originally posted by Loki PMS View Post

Sure thing friendo! Have anything in mind?
                        Looking for something maybe with Gears of war carmine ( https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&rct=...33435833750563 ) and my worldofwarcraft toon ( https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/ch...n/Unknownhealz )

Thanks to PMS Blue Jay for my awesome Gears of war 3 Sig...H2O Insane Live Stream: Check it out when it's online @h2oinsane twitter

Comment

• I know I’ll have to wait but I’d like one with my gamer tag and gohan themed or sasuke with blue or something your the pro haha
                          Much love and respect to my PMS Reckless.

Comment

• Originally posted by Loki PMS View Post
                            IMPORTANT NOTICE!!!!
                            I will not have internet after August 7th and I need to have a connection to create my work. Any requests are still more than welcome to be posted, however, all requests made after August 3rd will be postponed until my internet is restored! My internet *should* be back up by August 26th. As for the two request I have I will try to have them to you by Tuesday. Apologies for any inconveniences...

I can already feel it... the chilling reality of no internets...

No inconvenience at all! (:

Comment

Working...
                            X