Low-Key Siggy Shop

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Signature back on! LOL
    Please put a Raccoon and a gnasher on it or a Raccoon shooting a weapon image
    I like THIS color and black or purple
    Can you please add Gears of War Division Leader and a small PMS/H2O symbol in there somewhere.
    I know I'm asking for crazy things. Thanks so much for even considering to make my sig.
    Last edited by TrashPanda PMS; 06-09-2018, 07:16 PM.

Comment

TrashPanda PMS I've got 2 siggys for you. The only pictures I found of a raccoon that I thought good for a sig were of Rocket Raccoon form Marvel's Guardians of the Galaxy, so I hope thats ok. I also had trouble getting a gnasher in it to as it just didn't really fit. So I hope you like these. If you would like me to try again let me know

Attempt 1)

Link: https://orig00.deviantart.net/4af6/f...en-dcelseb.png

Attempt 2)

Link: https://orig00.deviantart.net/79b8/f...en-dcelsdv.png
      ~My Low-Key Siggy Shop is open! LINK~
      <3 My Sisters & H2O: Lightning | Shy Achvmnt | Kupo

Comment

Lightning PMS I has you an updated siggy! Yay!

Link: https://orig00.deviantart.net/af20/f...en-dcels4a.png

Comment

Loki PMS WOW!!! These are awesome! I love them!!!! I'm going use the second sig. Again these are great! You are definitely good at what you do!
          Thank you so much!

Comment

TrashPanda PMS Thanks ya, thanks ya you're too kind! I'm glad you like them! <3

Comment

Loki PMS This is really late, but I actually want a Marvel fix too. I really love Thor. I would like the same color scheme, and I might be switching my PMS name, so I don't think my name would need to be included
              "Does anyone have any orange slices?"

Comment

Originally posted by H2O Sushi View Post
                Loki PMS This is really late, but I actually want a Marvel fix too. I really love Thor. I would like the same color scheme, and I might be switching my PMS name, so I don't think my name would need to be included
                Yeeeessss lets all love Marvel together! lol I'll try to have you something by weeks end

Comment

That sounds great! Thank you!

Comment

Hey! I was going to post this sooner, along with my other post, but I wasn't sure If I wanted to change my forum name, which I decided to this morning, which should be through by tonight. With that, long with the Thor sig, are you able to make an Antman sig with my new forum name, H2O Ant? I just hope I'm not overworking you. Sorry!
                    Last edited by H2O Ant; 07-09-2018, 07:13 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by H2O Sushi View Post
                      Hey! I was going to post this sooner, along with my other post, but I wasn't sure If I wanted to change my forum name, which I decided to this morning, which should be through by tonight. With that, long with the Thor sig, are you able to make an Antman sig with my new forum name, H2O Ant? I just hope I'm not overworking you. Sorry!
                      So you would like both a Thor and Antman sig with your new forum name?

Comment

Originally posted by Loki PMS View Post

So you would like both a Thor and Antman sig with your new forum name?
                        Two separate sigs. One Thor, One Antman + the forum name, yes

Comment

H2O Ant I'm having some trouble with my PC (I REALLY need a new one...). It's randomly crashing making me have to do a lot of stuff through my phone. Sadly your sigs are not something I can do on mobile. I'm gonna try to get it fixed this week so please bare with me! I hope to have your siggys to you soon! I'm sorry this is taking so long

Comment

Originally posted by Loki PMS View Post
                            H2O Ant I'm having some trouble with my PC (I REALLY need a new one...). It's randomly crashing making me have to do a lot of stuff through my phone. Sadly your sigs are not something I can do on mobile. I'm gonna try to get it fixed this week so please bare with me! I hope to have your siggys to you soon! I'm sorry this is taking so long
                            It's fine! No rush! Take your time!

Comment

This is really cool and I think your work is great.

Comment

Working...
                              X