Anyone making sigs?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone making sigs?

HEY. YOU. That's right. You're the person who has been looking to flex their creative muscle a bit by helping others create and design forum signatures!

We'll you've come to the right post!

Ha ha, joking aside, I am looking for someone to help design and create a forum signature.

I'm looking for something in the vein of cute, simple (in terms of aesthetic elements), and silly. And of course, based on the specific graphics I want to use. Here is a good example of around the kind of style I'm looking for, though different colors and elements of course:

What kind of software do you need to make sigs?

Comment

Whatever people are comfortable with. I'll just provide the images in jpeg or png form.

I would, however, like to see some previous work for anyone who is interested! Thanks!

Comment

I can give it a shot if you are in a pinch I promise nothing though!

XBL: phelixia pms ∙ Battle.net: Phelixia25 #1873
        Rabbit PMS ∙ Deuces H2O ∙ PMS Sireniix ∙ SammichMakr PMS

Comment

Same as Phelixia. I've got Gimp on my laptop and designed some big player posters for basketball for a few years.

PMS RitzySapphire | BowToTheOracle | Nessa | Super Merc (And maker of sigs)

Comment

Ok! I will contact you individually! Thanks for showing some interest!

Comment

Ive got photoshop and few years experience. What focal point do you want

Comment

Working...
              X