My first Sig?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My first Sig?

Wondering if anyone would be interested in designing a sig for me? Maybe something with green colors, Rainbow 6 siege related, and the H20 tag? If anyone is interested we can kick around a few ideas, I'm not too picky

When the going gets weird, the weird turn professional.

If you have a Rainbow Six image you'd have in mind just send it to me, I make various Graphic Designs.

The pursuit of mastery is an endless journey, but those who persevere etch their names in history.

Comment

Originally posted by H2O DrGonzo View Post
      Wondering if anyone would be interested in designing a sig for me? Maybe something with green colors, Rainbow 6 siege related, and the H20 tag? If anyone is interested we can kick around a few ideas, I'm not too picky

I'll make you one.

The pursuit of mastery is an endless journey, but those who persevere etch their names in history.

Comment

H2O DrGonzo Since the site isn't sending out my PMs I'll just post it here.

Your thoughts?

Comment

That looks sick! Love it

Comment

Originally posted by H2O DrGonzo View Post
            That looks sick! Love it

Awesome! Just PM me your email so I can send it.

Comment

Hey, thanks a lot H2O Lobizone!!!!

Comment

No problem, anytime.

Comment

Working...
                X