X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Posting and You

Posting and You

1) Is it on topic?
    Make sure your post is staying on the topic of the original post in the beginning of the topic. An exception to this rule would be the "Anything Goes" section on the forums.

2) Does your post harm anyone?
    If your post is harming someone by calling them a bad name or just making them feel very hurt, do not post it.

3) Does your post have content?
    Your post may be on subject, but just puting an "lol" or a "haha" will not do. Please make sure it has more than 1 word and has some intelligence in it. If you like someone's sig or dislike it, provide reasons instead of just 'cool' or 'ew'. Constructive criticism or comments can go a long way and are more than helpful.

4) Word Filters:
    While it may be tempting, the word filters are there for a reason. Please don't bypass them by using characters or numbers in place of letters. Saying Rip Sme11s instead of the obvious plain text version doesn't changing the meaning. So let the word filters do their job, or try to reword your posts.

Sigs and Graphics Section Specific

Common Courtesy
    (Originally posted by H2o kiD 650)

The sig makers here take time out of their own lives to make our community signatures, avatars, minibanners, wallpapers etc. I have been seeing people taking advantage of this privilege. And I know it angers them to see someone ask them to make them something and the next day they see a thread made by the same person asking for a new sig. It makes them feel like the time they spent making a sig for you was worthless. So please, try and keep your asking for sigs to a minimum. And most of all, be respectful of other peoples work and only post in their threads if you have something positive to say. And one more thing, keep the SPAM down, thats what the SPAM section is for.

Please remember these things when posting. Thank you.
    Last edited by Vinx; 05-09-2007, 07:37 PM.

<3rascal, my PMS girl
    Twitter | Facebook

updated 8.12.06

<3rascal, my PMS girl
    Twitter | Facebook

Comment

Updated 5.09.07

<3rascal, my PMS girl
      Twitter | Facebook

Comment

Working...
      X