Best app for converting iTunes music m4a to mp3 for Android phones

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best app for converting iTunes music m4a to mp3 for Android phones

A lot of my music in iTunes is m4a (DRM) and is not playable on my Samsung Galaxy S3 phone..

Are there any decent batch converter apps that will change my music from *.m4a to *.mp3 without major quality loss?

Looking for a good free app, or trial that won't limit me to 3 minutes of conversion per song.

-
    Big high-five to my good friend & partner: Rabbit PMS
    Xbox Live: Zero Sonico X | PSN: Xeriak | Twitter: @SonicoH2O | Sonico H2O on Raptr | Sonico H2O's Twitch

Re: Best app for converting iTunes music m4a to mp3 for Android phones

You can use format factory its a free to use GNU software

Time passes we grow but some just get wiser

Comment

Originally posted by H2O Rei Yureimx007 View Post
      You can use format factory its a free to use GNU software
      Thanks! This works
      Big high-five to my good friend & partner: Rabbit PMS
      Xbox Live: Zero Sonico X | PSN: Xeriak | Twitter: @SonicoH2O | Sonico H2O on Raptr | Sonico H2O's Twitch

Comment

tune clone is another good app even downloading the rhapsody program has some of the same results

Comment

Originally posted by FantomexX H2O View Post
          Thanks! This works
          the only thing is that you will need the audio codecs which you can also dl for free here is the link for them

http://www.cccp-project.net/

and the Essential codec pack from Cnet that way you'll be able to convert any file you wish to being video or audio.

Time passes we grow but some just get wiser

Comment

Originally posted by FantomexX H2O View Post
            A lot of my music in iTunes is m4a (DRM) and is not playable on my Samsung Galaxy S3 phone..

Are there any decent batch converter apps that will change my music from *.m4a to *.mp3 without major quality loss?

Looking for a good free app, or trial that won't limit me to 3 minutes of conversion per song.

-
            There are many soft for it! you can search on internet and download.
            The numbers also suggest that Apple has an even larger share of the tablet china market than it does worldwide.

Comment

I use TunesGo software to transfer iTunes M4A to Samsung Galaxy S6. You don't need any conversion, all the transferred songs can be playable on Galaxy phone.

Comment

iTunes Music Manager is a pretty good app for that. Besides conversion, you can use it to music download, discover, transfer and recording.
                Last edited by oooinzn; 09-04-2016, 10:14 PM.

Comment

With the help of Samsung Transfer tool, you'll allows to transfer data from phone to phone on computer. So exporting android phone data between two phone could be a simple task for you
                  Last edited by Ffbooty; 09-20-2016, 08:33 PM.

Comment

The easiest way to move music form iTunes to Android is to use Mobile transfer tool. It is a good helper to transfer contacts as well as text messages, photos, videos, whatsApp messages and more between phones.
                    Last edited by Werfkjl; 02-14-2017, 02:04 AM.

Comment

The easiest way to move music form iTunes to Android is to use Mobile transfer tool. It is a good helper to transfer contacts as well as text messages, photos, videos, whatsApp messages and more between phones.

Comment

using third party phone transfer application, like Phone transfer, which help transfer everything including messages, contacts, from Samsung galaxy to iPhone 7./7 plus.

Comment

Working...
                        X