OBS for Xbox One. No Capture Card

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OBS for Xbox One. No Capture Card

so I'm having a little trouble. I just got an overlay for my twitch stream and can't add it because apparently I needed a program called OBS and can add it through there
    well I can't find the options to add the scene and my actual game from Xbox to come up on the screen when I stream now. Everything is black
    has anyone had this problem? I need help
    my gamertag is L Valluco L on Xbox, thanks in advance
    Big Thanks to Chaser PMS for the awesome sig!

I know you can get capture cards without breaking the bank. I have an El Gato, and it's pretty easy to use, I think Dove PMS uses one that's cheaper than the El Gato. maybe she could give you a recommendation. I've heard of another way by streaming your gameplay to your PC if you have windows 10, and then capping that through OBS, but I would think it would use a lot of CPU. I think H2O Knuckles knows a site that will automatically add an overlay to your stream as well? I really hope that someday people can add overlays to their streams using the xbox app!
    @PMSJenga | Twitch | Tumblr
    Much <3 to my Sista's, Team Turkey, & my Panda!

Comment

I'm not entirely sure about that, because I haven't tested it. The website is called StreamPro
      Add overlay graphics, alerts, and animations to your Twitch stream in minutes. Accept donations, engage your viewers, and customize everything.

Much Bro Love to H2O Monsta and PMS SassyCassie!
      RIP: My brother H2O Timberwolf! You will be missed!

Comment

Like Jenga said, you do need a capture card to stream your through pc without computer strain. I highly recommend the Elgato Game capture HD if you don't have one.

Much Bro Love to H2O Monsta and PMS SassyCassie!
        RIP: My brother H2O Timberwolf! You will be missed!

Comment

Working...
        X