Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Congratulations to our new Social Media Manager!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Congratulations to our new Social Media Manager!

Join me in welcoming PMS Twitch to our Social Team!!

She will be my partner in crime, helping run the PMS Clan Facebook page and the PMS Clan Twitter page!

PMS Twitch recruited into the PMS Halo Division back in the day, under the name Lady Galahad. She has held several positions over the course of the years & was a Fragdoll Cadette! #TeamLambda

Get to know her and be on the lookout for her to be starting next week!
    In the meantime if you haven't "liked" or "followed" our social accounts, click on the links above!

Thanks!

~Ovaryacting PMS~

Hello All!

I want to quickly introduce myself!

I joined the Halo Division back in 2007, a long time ago. Which is where I got to know so many lovely ladies and gentlemen.

A little bit about myself: I am a PC and Xbox lady and love FPS shooters. I also play RPGs a lot. But alas, my gaming habits don't stop there! I also am an avid tabletop gamer. I own and play games like Catan, Twilight Imperium, Dungeons and Dragons, and much more! Please reach out to me if you have any similar interest! I would love to get to know you!

Happy Gaming!

PMS Twitch

<3 my sisters PMS Night Owl, and PMS Dinosaur, and PMS Viperess

My Twitter and My Facebook

Comment

Wooot! Congrats Twitch! I still remember you as Lady Galahad from way back in Halo! Glad to have you on the team!
      @PMSJenga | Twitch | Tumblr
      Much <3 to my Sista's, Team Turkey, & my Panda!

Comment

Congratulations Twitch! I never gotten the chance to meet you but hope to see you around more on here and over social!
        Twitch || Twitter || Xbox: Im Rabbit || Battle.net: Rabbit#1266 || LoL: PMS Rabbit

♥Shy | Lite | Nessa | Phelixia | Eviljak ♥
        ♥Callisto | Beast | TimberWolf | Deuces | Recon | Natsu & Numzi | Dinky | Adikt | Gibb da Fibb | Gray ♥

Comment

Working...
        X