Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Congratulations to PMS|H2O's New Social Media Managers!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Congratulations to PMS|H2O's New Social Media Managers!

Ovaryacting PMS and PMS Rabbit!

These two will be managing all of our social media accounts, as well as creating new social campaigns to drive more engagement! Please join me in welcoming them to their new roles!

Ovaryacting PMS has been a member of the PMS clan since she joined the Halo Division in April of 2009. Since then, she has held nearly every possible division manager position throughout numerous divisions. She was also a part of the PMS|H2O Ventrilo and GamerServer Team, as well as the Editorial Team. Currently She is the Division Leader for PMS|H2O Destiny [Xbox], a practice captain for the PMS|H2O Halo division, and a member of the Community Engagements Team.
    --

Rabbit PMS joined PMS Clan through our Halo division back in 2013. She has already held multiple manager positions in PMS|H2O in only two years. Co-Practice Manager, Practice Manager and Recruitment Manager positions in our Destiny, Halo, and Heroes of the Storm Divisions respectively. Currently she is the Co-Division Leader for Halo, and a member of the Community Engagements team
    Last edited by Rabbit PMS; 01-15-2017, 11:03 PM.

Flixxy PMS | CeeCee PMS | PMS Lumos | PMS Paine | PMS Victory
    http://www.twitch.tv/bettypms
    VBALL
    . MAKE ME A SAMMICH.<3
    #likeabossk #PMSH2OL4D

Hey, it looks like I can finally respond in this section! Congrats, Ovaryacting PMS and Rabbit PMS !

XBL: PMS Phelixia ∙ Battle.net: Phelixia25 #1873

Rabbit PMSH2O Deuces56

Comment

Working...
    X