Hello all

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello all

Looking for people to play fortnite,h2,h3,h4,h5,cod ww2 with.

and hello and long time no see Athena twins

Well you have come to the right place! Are you going to be Recruiting for a division?

Comment

Welcome to the forums, I'm the Fortnite Div Leader. You can add me on discord and maybe come play around with us and see if you'd be interested in joining the division.

Discord: FR3KACID3NT#3319
      sigpic

Comment

Freak I don't know what discord is lol

Comment

And. Reckless. I probably won't try Out for a division, I used to be in the halo 2 division way back in the day. I might be looking into sponsoring pms/h2o though

Comment

Hello!

Comment

Hello Kara

Comment

Hello! Welcome back, the twins aren't around as much as they used to be! Our current leaders are CeeCee PMS and Vamp PMS

I'm Ovaryacting, but feel free to call me Moa! I'm one of the Xbox Platform Generals. Lots of things have changed since back in the H2 days! Our divisions are now Co-ED!

Discord is a chat server that we mainly use to communicate with one another and party up for game nights! https://discord.gg/FRmXpkU
                Check it out if you like!

Much love to H2O Camper & my clan sisters Jenga PMS, Ardroxian Rayne PMS & PMS Morgana!

Comment

Hello and welcome back, I am one of the leaders for Call of Duty if you wanna play with us shoot me a message on xbox and we will invite you to some games.
                  My gamertag is Mr Smoke 44

Comment

Working...
                  X