Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey all!

Hey all,
    My name is Calamity! I'm a PC / Xbox (don't have Live Gold and probably never will though) gamer from Hawaii who heard about your clan from a friend of mine (ZachAR) who just joined. From what I've heard, the community is very supportive and helpful, and I'd like to contribute to this welcoming atmosphere. I mostly play Overwatch (I like Brigitte & Reaper but aren't very good) and Warframe (but aren't very good). Due to high school, my time to play isn't unlimited, but I'd like to be as much a part of this community as I can! I enjoy finding out about new games so if any of you all have game suggestions I'd love to hear 'em.

// Calamity

Welcome welcome

Protector of penguins

Comment

Hey! I'm pretty sure I saw you in our server. That's definitely a good place to start. You can pop in when you're free sometime to see if people are around. I don't think most of us usually get on until 6-7pm or later though.

Also... I like to think I'm alright with Reaper if you ever wanna talk strats and stuff.

XBL: SammichMakr PMS PSN: SammichMakrPMS
      B.Net: SandwichMakr#1299 Steam: SandwichMakrPro

Comment

Originally posted by Calamity View Post
        Hey all,
        My name is Calamity! I'm a PC / Xbox (don't have Live Gold and probably never will though) gamer from Hawaii who heard about your clan from a friend of mine (ZachAR) who just joined. From what I've heard, the community is very supportive and helpful, and I'd like to contribute to this welcoming atmosphere. I mostly play Overwatch (I like Brigitte & Reaper but aren't very good) and Warframe (but aren't very good). Due to high school, my time to play isn't unlimited, but I'd like to be as much a part of this community as I can! I enjoy finding out about new games so if any of you all have game suggestions I'd love to hear 'em.

// Calamity
        Welcome to the community Calamity ! Looking forward to playing some Overwatch with you soon

All of our schedules are written our in Eastern Time, but here's a link to our current schedule: PC Overwatch Practice Schedule . If you want to join us for any of these scheduled lobbies, just hop into our Discord server and tag whoever is hosting that practice to make sure you're included! If you've submitted a recruitment app with Overwatch already, you should be able to join us in our voice channel for practices on your own.

I feel like I just talked a lot of gibberish there, so if you have any questions please let us know!

XBL: phelixia pms ∙ Battle.net: notphelixia # 1548
        Rabbit ∙ Deuces ∙ Sireniix ∙ SammichMakr

>>Play Games. Heal Kids<<

Comment

Working...
        X