Hello Everyone!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello Everyone!

Hey my name is Will. I primarily play Overwatch right now. I have been having a lot of anxiety issues as of late, so I've been trying to find a group of people who aren't toxic to play with, so hopefully I will find that here.

Glad to have you here (:

The pursuit of mastery is an endless journey, but those who persevere etch their names in history.

Comment

Welcome, my friend! Glad you decided to join us and looking forward to games with you tonight.
      XBL: SammichMakr PMS PSN: SammichMakrPMS
      B.Net: SandwichMakr#1299 Steam: SandwichMakrPro

Comment

Originally posted by TheMud View Post
        Hey my name is Will. I primarily play Overwatch right now. I have been having a lot of anxiety issues as of late, so I've been trying to find a group of people who aren't toxic to play with, so hopefully I will find that here.
        Welcome to the forums, Will! It's nice to meet you What platform are you playing Overwatch on?

We have a PC Overwatch division that is starting up now (just going into trial this week!) and an existing Xbox division.

Also - don't worry <3 you're not alone when it comes to anxiety! If you ever need someone to talk to, feel free to reach out to me on Discord.

XBL: phelixia pms ∙ Battle.net: notphelixia # 1548
        Rabbit ∙ Deuces ∙ Sireniix ∙ SammichMakr
        GO BEYOND ∙ PLUS ULTRA

Comment

Originally posted by phelixia pms View Post

Welcome to the forums, Will! It's nice to meet you What platform are you playing Overwatch on?

We have a PC Overwatch division that is starting up now (just going into trial this week!) and an existing Xbox division.

Also - don't worry <3 you're not alone when it comes to anxiety! If you ever need someone to talk to, feel free to reach out to me on Discord.
          I will be playing on PC. Sorry, I forgot to put that.

Comment

Originally posted by TheMud View Post

I will be playing on PC. Sorry, I forgot to put that.
            I think you're a part of our Overwatch PC trial! Looking forward to playing with you soon!!

XBL: phelixia pms ∙ Battle.net: notphelixia # 1548
            Rabbit ∙ Deuces ∙ Sireniix ∙ SammichMakr
            GO BEYOND ∙ PLUS ULTRA

Comment

Working...
            X