Hello! Haven't been here in awhile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello! Haven't been here in awhile

Hello everyone! My gamertag is Catalina or Cat. Prior to this tag I was Catalina DSO, prior to that I was Catalina PMS and prior to that I was Coronos Dominus. lol I'm enjoying COD WWII and Overwatch. My daughter and I loved Overcooked. It's a great game to play with your family or friends. Just wish you could play it with online friends as well.

For those that don't know me (probably most of you after all these years), my name is Cathy and I'm a 57 year old wife and mom. My three kids (ages 31, 27 & 25) all game. My husband rarely games anymore but enjoys other things such as playing guitar, singing, writing songs, reading and art.

I also wanted to ask if someone could change my name on here to my gamertag. Hope everyone has a great week!

DSO Clan - www.dsoclan.com

Xbox Ambassador and Proud GamerchiX

Done, welcome back to the forums!

♥ To my little bro and partner in life Grizz H2O & my amazing PMS, ElektraFox PMS
    ♥ To Carson Chaos, Dink H2O, PMS Mariah
    My Crime Fighting Partner H2O Callisto

Comment

Thank you!

Comment

Hi and welcome back.

xEnchantress|Rabbit|Rayne|Zombie|Wildcat|Grunt| Ovary|Amanda||Iczo|Callisto|Texas Angel|Magenta|EVILJAK|Skywalker
        Practice Manager - Gears of War 4

Comment

Thank you!

Comment

Welcome back Catalina or Cat ! Nice to meet former clan members. Hope life have been treating you well.
            Do you plan to recruit back into the clan? Or just looking to play with a few of us once again?
            Twitch: MzRabbit || Twitter: Hypalot
            || Xbox: Im Rabbit || Battle.net: Rabbit#1266 || LoL: PMS Rabbit

Senpai: Iczo (Nessa)
            My Amazing Partner: Sonico
            ♥Shy | Lightning | Phelixia | Eviljak ♥
            ♥Callisto | Beast | TimberWolf | HugsNKisses | Deuces | Recon | Dinky | Itachi | Licit

Comment

Welcome back! So far I think you would be the oldest former member/member I've seen here lol. Which is great! I really like seeing older people who like to game. Helps break the stereotype that games are exclusively for kids we you looking to join back? We have divisions for both CoD WW2 and Ovarwatch on Xbox.
              ~My Low-Key Siggy Shop is open! LINK~
              <3 My Sisters & H2O: Lightning | Shy Achvmnt | Kupo

Comment

Working...
              X