No announcement yet.

Hi everyone!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Girl get it on any platform and we HAVE to play it. Okay? Okay good.

I am also currently making my way through DDLC. It just started to get interesting for me.
    XBL: SammichMakr PMS PSN: SammichMakrPMS
    B.Net: SandwichMakr#1299 Steam: SandwichMakrPro

Comment

Woah I went to college in the Lehigh Valley! Be sure you check out the pc divisions, we are starting up some new divisions┬*

Comment

Originally posted by dollyr0cka View Post

Omg. I was looking it up and found this - "While it appears at first glance to be a lighthearted dating simulator, it is in fact a psychological horror game that involves heavy use of breaking the fourth wall." HAHAHA i am totally playing this immediately
        Yeah! That sounds exactly right :'D It takes a little bit to get going, but you'll know when stuff gets real.

XBL: phelixia pms ∙ Battle.net: notphelixia # 1548
        Rabbit ∙ Deuces ∙ Sireniix ∙ SammichMakr
        GO BEYOND ∙ PLUS ULTRA

Comment

Originally posted by H2O Returner7 View Post
          Woah I went to college in the Lehigh Valley! Be sure you check out the pc divisions, we are starting up some new divisions┬*
          Did you? I went to Moravian!

Comment

Lafayette

Comment

Originally posted by H2O Returner7 View Post
              Lafayette
              Awesome! good stuff!

Comment

Originally posted by dollyr0cka View Post

Omg. I was looking it up and found this - "While it appears at first glance to be a lighthearted dating simulator, it is in fact a psychological horror game that involves heavy use of breaking the fourth wall." HAHAHA i am totally playing this immediately
                Hi dolly
                your post has an awesome things, I getting interested on it. Basically I love to play counter strikes, but right now I change my mind and want to play Xbox live..
                So I need a suggestion from you about Xbox live game. Please give a few game name which is similarly to counter strikes.

Thanks
                Danny Jones from professional writer

Comment

Welcome dollyr0cka I used to play A LOT of Halo. Halo 3 was my first online multi-player game. Sadly I picked it up after Halo Reach came out so I don't feel like I got the complete H3 experience lol. But I still had loads of fun! Also you're from Allentown PA? I'm from the Huntingdon area always like meeting other members (or soon to be) clost by. I always thought that was just super cool lol
                  ~My Low-Key Siggy Shop is open! LINK~
                  <3 My Sisters & H2O: Lightning | Shy Achvmnt | Kupo

Comment

Working...
                  X