Hi everyone!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi everyone!

Hey all! I'm Kelsey, and I'm hailing from Allentown, PA. I was a pretty active Halo 3 player before I went to college and started my career. I picked up Halo 5 and am looking to improve to a higher skill level now that I have more time to focus on it. I mostly only strictly play FPS and xbox/PC games. I'm currently recruiting with PMS on Halo 5. Looking forward to meeting a lot of new people!

Feel free to add any of my gamertags or to add me on Facebook!

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=549590412

Hey girl!!! Let's play again soon!!

Comment

Originally posted by PMS Sticktacular View Post
      Hey girl!!! Let's play again soon!!
      Absolutely! I was on earlier.. taking a break now. Had a few rough matches haha!

Comment

Giiiirl. What do you play on PC? I just recently joined the PC realm and always looking for more people to play with there.

XBL: SammichMakr PMS PSN: SammichMakrPMS
        B.Net: SandwichMakr#1299 Steam: SandwichMakrPro

Comment

Hi everyone! Iím Alex, a hopeful recruit for the Overwatch division. Overwatch is my main game on Xbox. I recently switched from PC gaming due to technical difficulties and have over a year of overwatch experience on different platforms. Iím a DPS main/flex, if anyone wants to play add my gamertag FancyPantolones

Comment

Welcome to community!

Much love to H2O Camper & my clan sisters Jenga PMS, Ardroxian Rayne PMS & PMS Morgana!

Comment

I didn't realize you were on PC too, dollyr0cka ! What games do you have over there?

Also - Fancy Pantolones - welcome! I love that name haha. I'm sure the Overwatch crew will be happy to have you!! I tend to be a support & tank main myself. Still waiting for my support tank...
              XBL: phelixia pms ∙ Battle.net: notphelixia # 1548
              Rabbit ∙ Deuces ∙ Sireniix ∙ SammichMakr

Comment

Originally posted by SammichMakr PMS View Post
                Giiiirl. What do you play on PC? I just recently joined the PC realm and always looking for more people to play with there.
                Yo! Add me on steam. The games I play on PC are pretty random.

Comment

Same name on stream? Any b.net games?

Comment

Same name on stream? Any b.net games?
                    I'm dollyr0cka there was well - you can give me an add but I play random games honestly anymore haha. No b.net - used to play WoW back in the day and GW2 as well but I've since quit mostly due to time constraint.

Comment

Originally posted by phelixia pms View Post
                      I didn't realize you were on PC too, dollyr0cka ! What games do you have over there?

Also - Fancy Pantolones - welcome! I love that name haha. I'm sure the Overwatch crew will be happy to have you!! I tend to be a support & tank main myself. Still waiting for my support tank...
                      Yes ma'am! My Steam list atm is totally random haha. I don't have the best PC setup - I sold most of my gaming equipment during college. I want to try and build it back up. You can still give me an add tho! dollyr0cka there, too.

Comment

Dang girl. You need to get Overwatch.

Comment

dollyr0cka - have you played DDLC yet? It's free on steam!

It's also terrifying haha
                          XBL: phelixia pms ∙ Battle.net: notphelixia # 1548
                          Rabbit ∙ Deuces ∙ Sireniix ∙ SammichMakr

Comment

Originally posted by phelixia pms View Post
                            dollyr0cka - have you played DDLC yet? It's free on steam!

It's also terrifying haha
                            Omg. I was looking it up and found this - "While it appears at first glance to be a lighthearted dating simulator, it is in fact a psychological horror game that involves heavy use of breaking the fourth wall." HAHAHA i am totally playing this immediately

Comment

Dang girl. You need to get Overwatch.
                              everyone keeps telling me that! i'm 99% sure we have it on our xbox. I think my SO played it before.

Comment

Working...
                              X