You would think...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You would think...

...with this many years in gaming I would know what to say when introducing myself to new fellow gamers.

My name is Bill aka WhskyT4ngoFxtrt. I have been gaming for over 30 years and 18 of those on the Xbox and Xbox live. I left Xbox live during a rough period in my life, but came back 11 years ago and have been there ever since. Playing video games for me has always been about having fun, and relieving stress as well as meeting some of the best people. I am looking forward to meeting more of the PMS and H2O members. I played with and against both Athena and Athena twin as well as other PMS members back in the Return to Castle Wolfenstein days. I only have fond memories of those times. It's funny how life comes back full circle...

Bill

Hello and welcome. What games are you currently playing. I mainly play Destiny2. Feel free to add me. Gamertag: MsDarkIvory

Comment

I split time between Destiny 2, Overwatch, The Division, and R6 Seige. I will add you this evening...and thanks for the welcome.

Comment

Welcome friend! I know what you mean about coming full circle lol. I originally tried joining PMS in 2012 but didn't finish I came back 2 years later and here I am! I never would have thought I'd come back let alone get this involved lol
        ~My Low-Key Siggy Shop is open!~
        <3 My Sisters & H2O: Lightning | Shy Achvmnt | Kupo

Comment

Welcome to the community! Feel Free to add me on Xbox! I love playing some Destiny!

Much love to H2O Camper & my clan sisters Jenga PMS, Ardroxian Rayne PMS & PMS Morgana!

Comment

Working...
          X