Just dropping in

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just dropping in

Hi PMS Dark Ivory here, I'm thinking about going active again. I just wanted to drop in and say hi. Hoping to see some familiar faces.

Welcome back! What games do you play?

Comment

Mostly Destiny2 but I enjoy any fps

Comment

Hey Girl!!! Come on back to Halo!!! Glad to see you back!

Comment

Welcome back to the forums PMS Dark Ivory !!

If you're looking for some more activity, come check out our Discord channel - we have an active chat going on over there You might find some more familiar faces pop up over there too!

XBL: phelixia pms ∙ Battle.net: notphelixia # 1548
          Rabbit ∙ Deuces ∙ Sireniix ∙ SammichMakr

>>Play Games. Heal Kids<<

Comment

Ohhh Hi Sticktacular, I'm just not as good at Halo as I once was. Once I become active again I might pop in for a practice or two. Which halos are used for practices these days?

Comment

Welcome back! The Halo division tends to primarily play H5 but they have a few throwback lobbies for the older games. Here is a like to their practice schedule
              ~My Low-Key Siggy Shop is open! LINK~
              <3 My Sisters & H2O: Lightning | Shy Achvmnt | Kupo

Comment

PMS Dark Ivory , yeah we mostly are doing Halo 5, but there are a few throwback practices on our schedule as well Everyone plays at all different levels, and mainly just have a blast! I run practices on Fridays, so let me know if you ever want an invite! (And you can drop in on anyone else's too, of course)!

Comment

Originally posted by PMS Sticktacular View Post
                  PMS Dark Ivory , yeah we mostly are doing Halo 5, but there are a few throwback practices on our schedule as well Everyone plays at all different levels, and mainly just have a blast! I run practices on Fridays, so let me know if you ever want an invite! (And you can drop in on anyone else's too, of course)!
                  Don't drop by her practice! It's a trap!
                  It_s+an+Elaborate+Ruse.jpg
                  ~My Low-Key Siggy Shop is open! LINK~
                  <3 My Sisters & H2O: Lightning | Shy Achvmnt | Kupo

Comment

Haha I'm actually off this next Friday LoL. I'll have to re-download H5. What time is your practice?

Comment

Sweet!! My practice is 9-11 EST, HaloWC playlist! I'd love to see you there

Comment

I don't even know what haloWC is LoL but I'll try to be online. What gamer tag do I need to add?

Comment

Welcome Back Ivory <3

Nice to see someone that I recruited under coming back! I am looking forward to playing Destiny with you! I host Nightfalls weekly, either on Tuesday or Wednesday, just depends on my schedule, but you can bet its always there! I also host Raids on Fridays, and we have another Raid host for Saturdays H2O Sekhmet but he is currently on LOA until next week?

Our Destiny group is generally laid back and we just like to play the game!

Much love to H2O Camper & my clan sisters Jenga PMS, Ardroxian Rayne PMS & PMS Morgana!

Comment

Hey lady! I remember you back in the halo days, I was Dark Rayne/Darkness Raynes back then.

I see your recruiting on to Destiny and real excited! We have an awesome group of members and we have a blast! Get to get the old crew back together.

I can't wait to see you on practices! We have a bunch of an this week!

Thank you PMS Cassikins for the Sig!
                            PMS|H2O Destiny Xbox Division Leader
                            Moa|Savior|Kat|Caption|Jenga|SheWolf

Comment

Well my schedule rotates I work 4 on 4 off ( overnights), but I'm excited to see how PMS|H2o is with Destiny. I've never been in a duel division, things have certainly changed since I went awol...lol plus I'm a mommy of a very active toddler. I'm hoping with my crazy schedule I can return to active plus get into a raid group. And thanks everyone for the warm welcomes. I've definitely missed the ladies and gents of PMS

Comment

Working...
                              X