me

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• me

whats up my name is brady really love halo espesally halo 5 i miss having a clan where i have people to play with instead of being a solo player i test games for a living favorite game mode it snipers swat and warzone gt is BBRxYAYO hope i get the chance to join!

Hey Brady!!

I think I saw you put in a recruit app, right? Anyway, welcome and I hope to see you gaming soon I'm in the Halo division, and we have a blast!

Comment

BBRxYAYO ! Welcome to the forums I'm looking forward to playing some Halo with you soon!

The exact reasons you have there is why I sought out this community - I got tired of solo queuing and missed playing with people! If you're looking for a quick way to get introduced to our community, come check out our Discord channel! This thread has the invite link.

XBL: phelixia pms ∙ Battle.net: notphelixia # 1548
      Rabbit ∙ Deuces ∙ Sireniix ∙ SammichMakr

>>Play Games. Heal Kids<<

Comment

yes i did put in a recruit app and i will be on tonight so i cant wait to meet some of you guys cant wait to actually have fun in halo again!!!

Comment

Awesome! Add me on xbl: PMS Sticktacula

Comment

Hi Brady!!

Comment

Hi welcome to the forums and to the clan site.

xEnchantress|Rabbit|Rayne|Zombie|Wildcat|Grunt| Ovary|Amanda||Iczo|Callisto|Texas Angel|Magenta|EVILJAK|Skywalker
              Practice Manager - Gears of War 4

Comment

Hey! Welcome! Good luck and have fun with your recruitment!
                ~My Low-Key Siggy Shop is open! LINK~
                <3 My Sisters & H2O: Lightning | Shy Achvmnt | Kupo

Comment

Working...
                X