Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Coming Back

Hello Everyone!

My name is Brett or otherwise known as Yeti H2O. I live in the Midwest and have actively been playing gaming systems since I can remember. From Duck Hunt on Nintendo to Xbox 1 now. I previously played in the COD Division for Xbox. I made my way from just a Division Member during COD4 to being Division Leader of COD MW2. I took a hiatus for a little bit of time just due to personal reasons within the clan and a major reason was due to some of the changes being made within the Call of Duty line up. I was never really a fan of Black Ops but grew to eventually like it and have not been a fan of Infinite Warefare. But since the release of WWII I felt like I could possibly make a return and venture back on the forums to say "HI" to everyone. I definitely miss the group of guys that I once gamed with a few years ago and hope to at least reconnect with some of them and make some new friends a long the way.

Born 2 Kill H2O
    H2O Itachi
    H2O Marine77
    TheJoker H2O
    H2O Thraxsta
    H2O Seriously Zen

I know there are guys I missed but not sure if they've changed their names or not!

But just wanted to say I'm back and can't wait to game with some new and familiar faces!
    Last edited by Yeti H2O; 12-07-2017, 10:45 AM.
    Big Bro: Born 2 Kill H2O
    Little Bros: H2O Marine77 & H2O Toggle

That’s wasup bro welcome back my gt is Mr Smoke 44

Comment

Welcome back to the forums, Yeti H2O ! It's awesome to see a returning member

I've never been involved in the CoD side of things, but if this game is pretty good maybe I'll pick it up. I tried the last CoD game, but it definitely was not my cup of tea. My favorite so far have been MW & MWII.

I'm on the Halo side of things myself, so if you ever find yourself geared up as a Spartan, hit me up on XBL! (gt: phelixia pms)
      XBL: phelixia pms ∙ Battle.net: notphelixia # 1548
      Rabbit ∙ Deuces ∙ Sireniix ∙ SammichMakr

Comment

H2O Itachi Heck yeah man! My GT is still: Yeti H2O

I'll be on later this evening, hit me up!

Phelixia PMS I was not a member of the last COD at all either! Worst one in my opinion. My entire background of gaming stems from Halo. That's what really got me into gaming constantly, forming bonds with other players and competing. But when I joined it was based off COD since most of the people I gamed with played COD and not Halo. I don't even know what the latest and greatest Halo is lol.

If you get the new COD, hit me up as well! (gt: Yeti H2O)

Comment

You don’t know the most recent Halo?! Halo 5 is pretty cheap in the market place anymore. If you ever get it, I’d be down to play.

If you join our discord server (would link it but on phone), there’s plenty of people playing COD you can find there as we’re currently going through a trial to make it a Division again.

XBL: SammichMakr PMS PSN: SammichMakrPMS
          B.Net: SandwichMakr#1299 Steam: SandwichMakrPro

Comment

Link to the Discord thread: Link!
            XBL: phelixia pms ∙ Battle.net: notphelixia # 1548
            Rabbit ∙ Deuces ∙ Sireniix ∙ SammichMakr

Comment

SammichMakr PMS I've been out of the loop for quote a while now. Been on XBL playing COD4 remastered ever since I heard WWII was being released but I haven't played Halo since Halo 2 or 3 was released back when I was in college. So its been a few years lol. But I'll look into Halo 5 and maybe pick it up!

Comment

Hey, welcome back! I dabble in WW2 off and on. I really like it! Hopefully, we'll have a CoD division again soon! I'm more involved elsewhere though. I'm Division Leader for our SMITE Xbox division and Recruitment Manager for our Minecraft division. But I'll add ya! My tag is Loki PMS. If I hop on WW2 and see ya I'll shoot you an invite!
                ~My Low-Key Siggy Shop is open! LINK~
                <3 My Sisters & H2O: Lightning | Shy Achvmnt | Kupo

Comment

Hey! I was active in COD when you were active (I was in COD4 in 2008-2010ish and then came back in 2013), so I remember your tag! I'm just now coming back for the trial division for COD! My name before was PMS ANDRASTE if that rings a bell.. If not... Ehhh lol. Now my gamertag is SHES NOT GOOD. You should play with us! So far.. Everyone in the practices has been very cool!

Comment

Loki PMS That sounds great! I haven't been on lately since starting a new job but this weekend I will be on for sure so I'll make sure to add you!

SHES NOT GOOD I do remember you! Surprisingly LOL I will be on this weekend so I'll add you and maybe we can game a few! Been MIA since starting a new job, had me tied up for a few weeks.

Comment

Working...
                    X