Hi everyone! ::takes sip of coffee::

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi everyone! ::takes sip of coffee::

So, I am Tiffany, I live in Southern California, and spend my days working out, gaming, and chillin with my giant dog Sheldon. I started gaming back in the first days of Gameboy Color, and haven't stopped since! I usually play on Xbox (ShelNel1018) and PC. Overwatch is my #1 game, and I hope to get better at it every day. I am always mellow...except for on occasion when the giggles take affect. Add me on all the things, love meeting new gaming friends. Super easy going, go with the flow, basically, I am a California person lol. Let's play!

Welcome!!! I myself just started playing Overwatch...I'm no good at it, but it is fun so far! Are you looking to join a division?

Comment

HI ShelNel1018 ! Welcome to the forums! I have Overwatch on PC...you can add me on BattleNet - BasiliskH2O#1779...although I am EST, so I'll probably be sleeping while you're gaming :P Hope you enjoy your stay! Do plan on joining a division?

sigpic

Please follow on Twitter at @BasiliskH2O

Comment

Welcome to the forums ShelNel1018 !!

I am on the East cost myself, but you can still find me on Xbox and PC (Though don't message me on Battle.net... I literally NEVER see those messages until like days later).

I have some serious love for Overwatch. Who are your mains right now? Also - if you are interested in playing with more people, I would recommend joining a division (we have one for Overwatch! You can sign up here). It's really the best way to jump into our community, find friends, and get to play with people on a regular basis!

XBL: phelixia pms ∙ Battle.net: Phelixia25 #1873
        Rabbit ∙ Deuces ∙ Sireniix ∙ SammichMakr
        ♥Love to my Grand-Littles♥

Comment

Working...
        X