Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It has been a long time

Hiya!
    I used to be in the Xbox CoD division a long time ago for quite a few years and disappeared off the face of the earth for awhile while I was in school. Well now I graduated, got some stuff figured out in life and have decided to step back into the Xbox life and bought the new CoD and live the other day. I remembered how boring the lobbys are alone and came back on here to see if anyone I used to know was still around, only to see the CoD division was taken away a while back I still need some new friends, so feel free to say hi! And if I already know you, say hi too because I've missed everyone!

Member since January 14, 2009
    Much love to my Sisters WICKED, Vertigo, ETERNiTYx, & JediMstrKri
    H2O Fear Cell's PMS ; CrazyLSU's Midget
    » PMS TheSkittles xx P.I.C.P.S For Life xx PMS Lady Eve «

Welcome Back currently the COD division is in its Trial phase as of today

Comment

PMS TheSkittles - Welcome back to the forums!!

Speaking of Xbox CoD - we have a trial going right now (as Halo mentioned)! If you're interested, you can find that thread over here. You might find some more people that way to play with

Also - since it's been a little while since you were last here, we now have our own Discord server! We use it for voice & text chat - so we have a giant chatroom for everyone going on over there. It's a lot of fun to participate in! Especially if you are looking for more people to play with. You can find the info on how to join over here.

XBL: phelixia pms ∙ Battle.net: notphelixia # 1548
      Rabbit ∙ Deuces ∙ Sireniix ∙ SammichMakr
      GO BEYOND ∙ PLUS ULTRA

Comment

Hey, hey! Welcome back! I have a good feeling the CoD trial will pass so hopefully you can become active again! I play WW2 from time to time as well. Feel free to add me if you wanna play some time! My tag is Loki PMS
        ~My Low-Key Siggy Shop is open! LINK~
        <3 My Sisters & H2O: Lightning | Shy Achvmnt | Kupo

Comment

Omg skittles it’s been forever I’m back as well we played a few times back in the day

Comment

SKITTLES!!!! There is a Trial Division for the new COD! Come join us!! We are COED right now, and everyone is awesome to play with! I just came back, too! Sissy, Delirium, Wildcat, and Yorshi are all in it, too!!

Comment

ugh, i miss seriously miss the old days hahaha. I don't have the time to come back full time, but if I'm online, send me an invite, I hate playing alone, the rooms are too quiet

Comment

Omg Skittles it has been a long time! Welcome back~ I just came back again not too long ago myself haha

Comment

little over 4 years I went casual when I started college

Comment

Hey Skittles! Long time no speak, hope all is well with you? I'm considering coming back to the clan as well, went casual 6 years ago. All the divisions have changed though :/

Much love to my fiancé and H2O DJ Drewman H2O <3
                    Hugs to my Little Sister and fellow Carnoustonian PMS Calaes
                    PMS/H2O CoD Division Leader EU 360 [2008 - 2010]

Comment

I love seeing so many casuals coming back! I was casual for several years and recently came back myself. So much fun!

Comment

Yes a lot has changed from what I hear, I'm still kind of new though so I don't know what was changed

Comment

So I got the CoD Modern Warfare Remastered for Christmas, and am having some serious flashbacks, if anyone has it and wants to take a walk down memory lane, hit me up!

Comment

PMS TheSkittles omg is it the real skittles!

SHES NOT GOOD Andraste your back too!

its been awhile but Sneaky H2O is back too
                            “I see walking bombs on the street
                            Hearts not beating, but ticking”

Comment

heeeeychris yupp, the legend is still around

Comment

Working...
                              X