Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

An oldie, hoping to come back into the fray!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• An oldie, hoping to come back into the fray!

Hey all!

My name is Liana, aka pawncrackers/PMS Legend on Xbox Live. Based in the UK.

I was a member of the Gears of War EU Division, back in 2007/8 and have been dormant for a good while, since the division was disbanded. The last games I remember playing competitively in the clan, were Gears 1/2 and Halo 3, and I was thinking about joining a casual group, as I would like to play with some friendly folks.

Destiny 2 is my main game, where I play as a lone wolf most of the time. I have a competitive spirit, but mainly play alone, as I haven't found a team that gels well. Hoping that will change

Feel free to shoot me a friend request, if you fancy playing - I tend to talk my face off in the party chat, and fart about on random missions/dailies.

Cayde is calling. Must go,

L
    Last edited by PMS Legend; 10-11-2017, 08:49 PM.

Moderator, (Assistant, Ask Capcom)
    Capcom-Unity.com

I'm game for the PMS Fighters Division!

Always great to see some of our older members make an appearance, I'll be getting Destiny 2 for PC, but we have a great group over on the Xbox Platform, if you need any help, please don't hesitate to reach out.

♥ To my little bro and partner in life Grizz H2O & my amazing PMS, ElektraFox PMS
    ♥ To Carson Chaos, Dink H2O, PMS Mariah
    My Crime Fighting Partner H2O Callisto

Comment

Originally posted by PMS Legend View Post
      Hey all!

My name is Liana, aka pawncrackers/PMS Legend on Xbox Live. Based in the UK.

I was a member of the Gears of War EU Division, back in 2007/8 and have been dormant for a good while, since the division was disbanded. The last games I remember playing competitively in the clan, were Gears 1/2 and Halo 3, and I was thinking about joining a casual group, as I would like to play with some friendly folks.

Destiny 2 is my main game, where I play as a lone wolf most of the time. I have a competitive spirit, but mainly play alone, as I haven't found a team that gels well. Hoping that will change

Feel free to shoot me a friend request, if you fancy playing - I tend to talk my face off in the party chat, and fart about on random missions/dailies.

Cayde is calling. Must go,

L
      Welcome back to the forums, PMS Legend !! It's awesome to see some returning members

Are you on on Xbox right now? Our largest platform right now is Xbox - so if you're looking for people to play with you've come to the right place!

Have you joined our Discord server? It's a more real-time chat that's going on, and you might have better luck finding people to group with if you are looking for casual play You can find instructions over here on how to join.

XBL: phelixia pms ∙ Battle.net: Phelixia25 #1873
      Rabbit PMS ∙ Deuces H2O ∙ PMS Sireniix ∙ SammichMakr PMS

Comment

Welcome back!!

Comment

welcome back
          “I see walking bombs on the street
          Hearts not beating, but ticking”

Comment

Welcome back! Always great to see some old faces come back! Were you looking to join the Destiny division?
            ~My Low-Key Siggy Shop is open! LINK~
            <3 My Sisters & H2O: Lightning | Shy Achvmnt | Kupo

Comment

Working...
            X