Umm hello

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Umm hello

Hi I'm new I applied for Minecraft...not sure how this whole process even works. I'm pretty down to earth just looking for people to play with. I have a weird schedule so I play during the day time unless I'm off work. I used to play Xbox 360 all the time till I got out of college and was not really playing much video games after that. I'm back into gaming again now but things have changed a lot since 360 from what I can tell so it would be nice to find some cool people to play with. I bought overwatch but I stink at is so far and of course I play Minecraft. I think that being part of clan could be fun so I hope ton play with some of you guys soon.

Welcome AquadicAngel, hope you willl feel home here

Comment

Welcome AquadicAngel, I'm the Division Leader of the Minecraft Division and our recruitment manager should be contacting you soon.

H2O Bond: H2O Lone Wolf
      Big Sister/Little Sisters: PMSPhoenixRaine; Loki PMS; PMS Sireniix; PMS Warrior

Comment

Originally posted by AquadicAngel View Post
        Hi I'm new I applied for Minecraft...not sure how this whole process even works. I'm pretty down to earth just looking for people to play with. I have a weird schedule so I play during the day time unless I'm off work. I used to play Xbox 360 all the time till I got out of college and was not really playing much video games after that. I'm back into gaming again now but things have changed a lot since 360 from what I can tell so it would be nice to find some cool people to play with. I bought overwatch but I stink at is so far and of course I play Minecraft. I think that being part of clan could be fun so I hope ton play with some of you guys soon.
        Welcome to the forums, AquadicAngel !

PMS Lightning will definitely take care of you in the Minecraft division That's a great group over there, so I hope you have a lot of fun! Joining a division is the best way to get to know our community & ensure you have people to play with on a daily basis. For myself, it's a huge comfort to know I can block out certain times of the week just to play with my clan mates!

Recruiting into a division can always sound a little scary, but it's really just how we get you introduced to our community. I believe the Recruitment Manager for Minecraft is Loki PMS , so she'll be able to give you a more proper welcome than myself

XBL: phelixia pms ∙ Battle.net: Phelixia25 #1873
        Rabbit PMS ∙ Deuces H2O ∙ PMS Sireniix ∙ SammichMakr PMS

Comment

Oh okay I will be waiting and looking forward to it!

Comment

Originally posted by Phelixia PMS View Post

Welcome to the forums, AquadicAngel !

PMS Lightning will definitely take care of you in the Minecraft division That's a great group over there, so I hope you have a lot of fun! Joining a division is the best way to get to know our community & ensure you have people to play with on a daily basis. For myself, it's a huge comfort to know I can block out certain times of the week just to play with my clan mates!

Recruiting into a division can always sound a little scary, but it's really just how we get you introduced to our community. I believe the Recruitment Manager for Minecraft is Loki PMS , so she'll be able to give you a more proper welcome than myself
            Thanks I really just don't know what to expect I have never joined a clan before.

Comment

Am I getting a message on here, xbox, or email? I'm not trying to be a pest just confused as to what I need to do now?

Comment

Hey! Welcome! I'm sorry for taking so long to get back to you! My phone line and internet has been super dead since Sunday, the struggles have been real lol.

Anywho, I have sent you a private message regarding your recruitment! As for the whole process, it seems like a lot to take in at first but you get used to the way things work pretty fast. So long as you just follow our golden rule of being friendly you'll be fine. Also, seeing that you've been talkative here since signing up, I already like you Hopefully we get to play soon!
                ~My Low-Key Siggy Shop is open! LINK~
                <3 My Sisters & H2O: Lightning | Shy Achvmnt | Kupo

Comment

Originally posted by Loki PMS View Post
                  Hey! Welcome! I'm sorry for taking so long to get back to you! My phone line and internet has been super dead since Sunday, the struggles have been real lol.

Anywho, I have sent you a private message regarding your recruitment! As for the whole process, it seems like a lot to take in at first but you get used to the way things work pretty fast. So long as you just follow our golden rule of being friendly you'll be fine. Also, seeing that you've been talkative here since signing up, I already like you Hopefully we get to play soon!
                  Thanks so much I really am excited for this and can't wait to meet new people to play with

Comment

Welcome! : D

All I wanna do is see you shine

Comment

hello and welcome
                      “I see walking bombs on the street
                      Hearts not beating, but ticking”

Comment

Thanks for all the awesome welcomes you guys feels like this is gonna be a great way to meet awesome people

Comment

Originally posted by AquadicAngel View Post
                          Thanks for all the awesome welcomes you guys feels like this is gonna be a great way to meet awesome people
                          You're very welcome! It was nice meeting you last night
                          ~My Low-Key Siggy Shop is open! LINK~
                          <3 My Sisters & H2O: Lightning | Shy Achvmnt | Kupo

Comment

Working...
                          X