Hello

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello

So I wanted to post and say hello I put in an app for Minecraft who knew there was a clan like this out there? You have so many divisions and people. I just switched to Xbox one I bought Minecraft, Overwatch, and Fallout 4 so far so I hope I can meet some nice people to play with.

Welcome to the family
    Protector of penguins

Comment

Just saw your app say you used to be PS4. If you've still got it, I just got one myself and would be down to play some.

PMS RitzySapphire | BowToTheOracle | Nessa | Super Merc (And maker of sigs)

Comment

PS4 people are a little toxic that's one of the reasons I'm going to Xbox. But if you have Xbox I'd be down to play.

Comment

Originally posted by H2O RedrobinX View Post
          Welcome to the family
          You still play Titanfall? I didn't see a division for that?!

Comment

Welcome friend!

Best Co-Leader NA : Mercy PMS
            *H2O HugsNKisses* *H2O Mad Dog*
            Itachi | BettySkeddi | Rabbit | SnowBunnie | Techno | Clovir | Iron | Canadian | MightyGunz
            ​​​​​​

Comment

Originally posted by McBrooky View Post

You still play Titanfall? I didn't see a division for that?!
              I do not, there use to be a division for Titanfall but not anymore. Not enough players interested.
              Protector of penguins

Comment

Hello there! Welcome to the forums.

Diablo 3 : Biohazard#1686 | CSGO : brawlster | Hearthstone/HotS : Brawley#1642
                twitter| twitch

Comment

Originally posted by H2O RedrobinX View Post

I do not, there use to be a division for Titanfall but not anymore. Not enough players interested.
                  I love Titanfal 2 it's pretty amazing I wish there was still a divison.

Comment

Welcome McBrooky! The folks in the Minecraft Division are super friendly.

Comment

Welcome aboard there are awsome people in all the divisions

Comment

Welcome m'lady! We're glad to be having you! I'm Minecraft's Recruitment Manager and I've sent you a PM regarding your recruitment. So be sure to check your messages asap! Hope to see ya soon! <3

Also PMS MythicPink and H2O Itachi you guys are too kind
                        ~My Low-Key Siggy Shop is open! LINK~
                        <3 My Sisters & H2O: Lightning | Shy Achvmnt | Kupo

Comment

Hello, McBrooky and welcome. I'm Minecraft's Division Leader. I'm glad you are interested in the Minecraft Division and I cannot wait to play with you. I do own Overwatch, but I'm not that good at it. So if you ever want to play Minecraft send me a message on Xbox.

H2O Bond: H2O Lone Wolf
                          Big Sister/Little Sisters: PMSPhoenixRaine; Loki PMS; PMS Sireniix; PMS Warrior

Comment

Welcome, Welcome!

Much love to H2O Camper & my clan sisters Jenga PMS, Ardroxian Rayne PMS & PMS Morgana!

Comment

Welcome McBrooky and good luck on your recruitment.

Comment

Working...
                              X