OG PMS Member Looking For New Peeps

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OG PMS Member Looking For New Peeps

Looking for some ladies who want to team up on PS4. Used to be part of the old PS4 COD division, but now i'm just casual and in need of a new crew. I'm really into Fortnite right now. I also would love a co-op buddy for Ghost Recon Wildlands, Rainbow Six Siege, BF1, or any of the Call of Duty games. I also play Black Ops 1 & 2 on Xbox One, if anyone enjoys those games. And I love playing COD Zombies. Looking for other ladies 21+ with a mic.
    sigpic
    <3 my fav PMS LadySwoop and Kirstienrox & my unofficial H2O iXProjektXi.

I'll be getting a PlayStation in one week and would love to play! Though I'll be limited on games. Will only probably have Overwatch and Destiny 2 to start. Will almost undoubtedly get the new COD when it comes out and BF1 might be a game I get fairly quickly. I'm currently in the Xbox BF1 division and I've become pretty partial to the game anymore.

PMS RitzySapphire | BowToTheOracle | Nessa | Super Merc (And maker of sigs)

Comment

Welcome back! Unfortunately I'm an Xbox kid so I couldn't hit you up But I'm sure you'll find someone!
      ~My Low-Key Siggy Shop is open! LINK~
      <3 My Sisters & H2O: Lightning | Shy Achvmnt | Kupo

Comment

SammichMakr, Definitely add me when you get your PS4! Destiny 2 is preordered and on the way. Loving BF1 as well.

Loki, what games do you play on Xbox One? I'm still building my collection on there. :/
        sigpic

Comment

Welcome back, TattooPrincess!

Comment

Welcome back!

Diablo 3 : Biohazard#1686 | CSGO : brawlster | Hearthstone/HotS : Brawley#1642
            twitter| twitch

Comment

You should look into joining the PS4 Destiny 2 trial.

PMS RitzySapphire | BowToTheOracle | Nessa | Super Merc (And maker of sigs)

Comment

Originally posted by TattooPrincess View Post
                Loki, what games do you play on Xbox One? I'm still building my collection on there. :/
                I frequent SMITE and Minecraft at the moment and I'm getting Destiny 2 What do you have on Xbox One?

Comment

I will be getting Destiny 2 for PS4 TONIGHT! #hypetrain I'll be playing all day tomorrow. U can hit me up! Psn: itsaminx

Comment

I have a PS4, but I don't have PlayStation Plus since I can only afford Xbox Live. At least on PS4 I can party chat with people.

H2O Bond: H2O Lone Wolf
                    Big Sister/Little Sisters: PMSPhoenixRaine; Loki PMS; PMS Sireniix; PMS Warrior

Comment

Originally posted by SammichMakr PMS View Post
                      You should look into joining the PS4 Destiny 2 trial.
                      I was in a COD division for a few years, but I tend to play at random hours now and never meet the requirements. I'm guessing the rules are still the same and you have to play so many hours? I work a lot and can't commit to anything lol.
                      sigpic

Comment

Thanks for the welcome msgs and i'll try to send out some invites tonight.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Loki PMS View Post

I frequent SMITE and Minecraft at the moment and I'm getting Destiny 2 What do you have on Xbox One?
                          I honestly need more games. I get torn about which console to purchase non-exclusives. I find i'm mostly playing some last gen throwbacks with backward comp. I have Titanfall on Xbox, but not sure which platform to use for Titanfall 2. I also have Gears 4 and Dead Rising 3.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TattooPrincess View Post

I honestly need more games. I get torn about which console to purchase non-exclusives. I find i'm mostly playing some last gen throwbacks with backward comp. I have Titanfall on Xbox, but not sure which platform to use for Titanfall 2. I also have Gears 4 and Dead Rising 3.
                            Well SMITE is a free to play MOBA if you would like to try it. Paladins is also a free to play game that's basically another Overwatch. Other than that I personally say if you really want Titanfall 2, you should get it on the platform you play most or that your friends play it on most.

Comment

Welcome back I play both console add me
                              PSN: jakinthebronx I have fortnight for PS4
                              XB GT: eviljak

Comment

Working...
                              X