This is a title.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is a title.

My name is Jay, I'm 22 and from the UK. I love gaming and graphics design. Currently, gaming has become stagnant for me but as the release of Destiny 2 etches ever closer I can't help but get excited to be back on my grind. As you can tell I'm terrible at introducing myself but if you wish to get to know me better feel free to add me on Xbox, GT: Vox Britannia, Hope to see some of you around.

HELLO!

Welcome back to the forums
    I see that you've been around since 2013.

Diablo 3 : Biohazard#1686 | CSGO : brawlster | Hearthstone/HotS : Brawley#1642
    twitter| twitch

Comment

Welcome back.

xEnchantress|Rabbit|Rayne|Zombie|Wildcat|Grunt| Ovary|Amanda||Iczo|Callisto|Texas Angel|Magenta|EVILJAK|Skywalker
      Practice Captain Destiny Xbox One/ Community Manager Gears of War 4

Comment

Thank you guys and yes, the last time I tried recruitment was on AW, loved the people just not the game but I am a destiny nut and looking forward to getting started this time round.

Comment

Hello Hello!

Destiny is my fav! Really excited for D2! Feel free to add me on xbox - GT Ovaryacting PMS

What do you prefer to play on Destiny? PVE or PVP? Personally, I'm a PVE type. Love Raiding and cant wait to do a blind raid in D2!

Much love to H2O Camper & my clan sisters Jenga PMS, Ardroxian Rayne PMS & PMS Morgana!

Comment

Originally posted by Ovaryacting PMS View Post
            Hello Hello!

Destiny is my fav! Really excited for D2! Feel free to add me on xbox - GT Ovaryacting PMS

What do you prefer to play on Destiny? PVE or PVP? Personally, I'm a PVE type. Love Raiding and cant wait to do a blind raid in D2!
            Hey, weird but I recognise your name I think maybe from twitter. I like both but more often than not PvE is way more relaxing. When it comes to PvP I hate losing aha but yes I can't wait to raid

Edit: yes, you were following me on twitter lol
            Last edited by IG Cyantific; 09-02-2017, 09:52 AM.

Comment

I want in on these D2 blind raids.

But anywho, welcome! Im so pumped for D2, so feel free to add me. I'll for sure be playing, even if I'm not part of the destiny division.

PMS RitzySapphire | BowToTheOracle | Nessa | Super Merc (And maker of sigs)

Comment

I was sad enough to book time off work for it haha

Comment

Welcome back to the forums! D2 looks awesome, a lot of spent a lot of time on the first one haha

Best Co-Leader NA : Mercy PMS
                  *H2O HugsNKisses* *H2O Mad Dog*
                  Itachi | BettySkeddi | Rabbit | SnowBunnie | Techno | Clovir | Iron | Canadian | MightyGunz
                  ​​​​​​

Comment

Thanks feel free to hit me up if you need someone to play it with

Comment

Cool I'll add yah, I didn't realize how soon it was being released!

Best Co-Leader NA : Mercy PMS
                      *H2O HugsNKisses* *H2O Mad Dog*
                      Itachi | BettySkeddi | Rabbit | SnowBunnie | Techno | Clovir | Iron | Canadian | MightyGunz
                      ​​​​​​

Comment

Welcome back! Were you thinking of recruiting into our Destiny Division for D2?
                        ~My Low-Key Siggy Shop is open! LINK~
                        <3 My Sisters & H2O: Lightning | Shy Achvmnt | Kupo

Comment

Welcome back

Comment

Working...
                          X