Sup guys

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sup guys

Sup everyone go by the nickname Keeno, I'm 26 from the UK. I've been around gaming clans a lot over the years dating back to the halo 3 era, safe to say I've seen my fair share of nonsense but at the same time some of my favourite gaming memories came from being in a community. Which has brought me here! I'm just generally a big multiplayer fan. Currently playing Rocket league, path of exile, Halo 5 Call of duty titles and battlefield one (Overwatch too...if someone puts a gun to my head lol). If I said I was to have a main game it is going to be destiny 2 when it's released, I'm currently floating from game to game depending on who wants to play what.

Anyway it's nice meeting all of you and I looking forward to gaming with you all in the future

Hello there!

Welcome to the forums.

Diablo 3 : Biohazard#1686 | CSGO : brawlster | Hearthstone/HotS : Brawley#1642
    twitter| twitch

Comment

Awesome! Welcome! We've got all kinds of groups up for Xbox if you're looking to join.

You can find them here!

PMS RitzySapphire | BowToTheOracle | Nessa | Super Merc (And maker of sigs)

Comment

Welcome to the fourms, as SammaichMakr said we have plenty of Xbox Divisions you can look into. If you every find yourself on Minecraft, I'm the Division Leader and we're always looking for new members.

Side note is your profile picture Killua from Hunter x Hunter?

H2O Bond: H2O Lone Wolf
        Big Sister/Little Sisters: PMSPhoenixRaine; Loki PMS; PMS Sireniix; PMS Warrior

Comment

Originally posted by PMS Lightning View Post
          Welcome to the fourms, as SammaichMakr said we have plenty of Xbox Divisions you can look into. If you every find yourself on Minecraft, I'm the Division Leader and we're always looking for new members.

Side note is your profile picture Killua from Hunter x Hunter?
          Yeah I decided to go for the destiny div when destiny 2 releases but I'm always down to play other titles until then. Yeah Killua is best First anime I've gone through completely twice (something very rare for me lol).

Comment

KKeeno

I'm not that good at Destiny, I'm more of a Halo player myself.
            I'm currently watching Hunter x Hunter on Toonami so it will take me some time to watch it. Killua is defiantly my favorite character.

H2O Bond: H2O Lone Wolf
            Big Sister/Little Sisters: PMSPhoenixRaine; Loki PMS; PMS Sireniix; PMS Warrior

Comment

I used to play halo non stop kinda fell of on 4 and 5 but I've got halo 5 downloaded if you want to play anytime. Yeah just love the way his persona changes through out, regardless of the circumstances he's always destroys :P
              Last edited by KKeeno; 08-30-2017, 05:51 PM.

Comment

Hey welcome friendo! I'm glad to see you signed up and are looking to join the Destiny Division! Lots of great people over there! I'm sure you'll fit in nicely

What other anime do you watch?
                ~My Low-Key Siggy Shop is open! LINK~
                <3 My Sisters & H2O: Lightning | Shy Achvmnt | Kupo

Comment

Originally posted by Loki PMS View Post
                  Hey welcome friendo! I'm glad to see you signed up and are looking to join the Destiny Division! Lots of great people over there! I'm sure you'll fit in nicely

What other anime do you watch?
                  Yeah I appreciate the response earlier forgot to say thanks to ya Looking forward to playing destiny 2 with everyone should be a blast! I tend to watch most anime tbh, I could go through a list of what I've watch in the last year but I tried to make a my anime list once...it didn't end well lol.

Comment

Originally posted by KKeeno View Post

Yeah I appreciate the response earlier forgot to say thanks to ya Looking forward to playing destiny 2 with everyone should be a blast! I tend to watch most anime tbh, I could go through a list of what I've watch in the last year but I tried to make a my anime list once...it didn't end well lol.
                    Your welcome! I watch some anime. I've watched Naruto and Naruto Shippuden all the way through and started Boruto. I've also watched a bit of Soul Eater, still need to finish that lol, and I have My Hero Academia on my watch list. I try to keep my list small. Too much and it all just runs together for me lol

Comment

Originally posted by Loki PMS View Post

Your welcome! I watch some anime. I've watched Naruto and Naruto Shippuden all the way through and started Boruto. I've also watched a bit of Soul Eater, still need to finish that lol, and I have My Hero Academia on my watch list. I try to keep my list small. Too much and it all just runs together for me lol
                      Yeah Naruto was my 2nd anime I watched online, I actually ended up watching shippuden before I realised half way through I forgot the first one lol. Kinda fell of buruto though (as you say one of the down sides to watching a lot of anime), I'll have to pick it back up at some point. Soul eater and my hero academia are solid animus too.

Comment

Originally posted by KKeeno View Post

Yeah Naruto was my 2nd anime I watched online, I actually ended up watching shippuden before I realised half way through I forgot the first one lol. Kinda fell of buruto though (as you say one of the down sides to watching a lot of anime), I'll have to pick it back up at some point. Soul eater and my hero academia are solid animus too.
                        Ya I'm an on and off Boruto watcher :S I watched a bit of the OG Naruto when I was a kid but didn't get into it. Then my friends kept talking about Shippuden so I tried it. I loved it lol. I got a little bit into it but stopped and watched the original, then went back and restarted Shippuden.

Comment

Working...
                        X