Old Member coming back..

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Old Member coming back..

Hey there gamers! I'm WanderLust, 21 years old & an old member of PMS from 2012 who has decided to come back & meet the new crew!
    Can't wait to meet some incredible members & new friends! I'm a competitive COD player on Xbox & recently getting competitive on Overwatch!
    I also play PC such as WoW, HOTS & StarCraft!
    My Xbox GamerTag is: TheWanderLxst

Look forward to this new adventure! XOXO

Welcome back! Good luck with recruitment m'lady!
    ~My Low-Key Siggy Shop is open! LINK~
    <3 My Sisters & H2O: Lightning | Shy Achvmnt | Kupo

Comment

Hello! I'm also 21 years old turning 22 next month.
      I'm part of the FFXIV division and trying to start a league and maybe helping destiny also

Diablo 3 : Biohazard#1686 | CSGO : brawlster | Hearthstone/HotS : Brawley#1642
      twitter| twitch

Comment

I kid you not, I saw a stray post from Rabbit and logged on for the first time in what must have been years. I guess it's not just me!
        sigpic

THANKS FOR THE AWESOME SIG ETERNITY! :mvcelebration:

Comment

Welcome welcome!! So glad to have you back even as a new recruit!! The overwatch division is glad you are recruiting!!

Comment

welcome back and glad you came back
            Head Admin at www.esports-nation.com

Comment

Hey! I'm pretty sure I played with you in the past! Unfortunately I've swapped to PS4 but gl girl and welcome back.

Comment

Hey WanderLust it's me from discord! Hope your recruitment process has been going good and just know I'm still happy that you are joining the family! Hopefully one day we will play Overwatch. Might try and hop in one of yall practice soon.

H2O 1MPUR1TY I make a ton of post but whatever post brought you back here, I'm glad it did lol. Love seeing old and new faces around here.
                Twitch || Twitter || Xbox: Im Rabbit || Battle.net: Rabbit#1266 || LoL: PMS Rabbit

Thank you Lobi♥
                Senpai/Non-Official Big Sis: Iczo (Nessy)
                My Amazing Partner: Sonico
                ♥Shy | Lite | Phelixia | Eviljak ♥
                ♥Callisto | Beast | TimberWolf | HugsNKisses | Deuces | Recon | Natsu & Numzi | Dinky | Adikt | Itachi

Comment

Originally posted by H2O Teardrop View Post
                  Hey! I'm pretty sure I played with you in the past! Unfortunately I've swapped to PS4 but gl girl and welcome back.
                  You've switched to PS4, eh? There's a overwatch group just about to go to trial if you play that. And Destiny soon to follow. Get your name in now, my man.

PMS RitzySapphire | BowToTheOracle | Nessa | Super Merc (And maker of sigs)

Comment

Welcome back!

Comment

Welcome back to the clan.

xEnchantress|Rabbit|Rayne|Zombie|Wildcat|Grunt| Ovary|Amanda||Iczo|Callisto|Texas Angel|Magenta|EVILJAK|Skywalker
                      Practice Captain Destiny Xbox One/ Community Manager Gears of War 4

Comment

Welcome back WanderLust!
                        Big high-five to my good friend & partner: Rabbit PMS
                        Xbox Live: Zero Sonico X | PSN: Xeriak | Twitter: @SonicoH2O | Sonico H2O on Raptr | Sonico H2O's Twitch

Comment

Working...
                        X